Week 14, Conference Championship Week Other Games Thread

Man, I can't bring myself to watch any of the pregame stuff for the B1G game. Too painful to imagine that those would've been Minnesota promos with one more freaking win...3 times in the past 4 seasons 😭

College football needs to go to the challenge system like the nfl

That was challenged and overturned but if Brohm didn’t challenge it would’ve stood.

You can’t say everything is reviewed and then not review everything. Let’s make it consistent and make it coaches challenges except for targeting (or just end targeting ejections and don’t review them)

College football needs to go to the challenge system like the nfl

That was challenged and overturned but if Brohm didn’t challenge it would’ve stood.

You can’t say everything is reviewed and then not review everything. Let’s make it consistent and make it coaches challenges except for targeting (or just end targeting ejections and don’t review them)
Takes way too long. Why even have the white hat look at it on a 10 inch monitor when people can watch it on a high definition tv and make the call in seconds? Sucks the life out of the game

No ifea who wins this ACC game but it would be fun to be playing the “ACC champs”

When is the last time the gophers played a returning p5 conference champ?
2015 TCU (TCU co champs in 2014)

Wow. The play Purdue ran for the first TD was great.

After being subjected to the SEC with two multiple times, it would be sheer hilarity to see the Big Ten with two this year - just as a cherry on top after the epic TV deal Warren just reeled in.
Warren had NOTHING to do with that tv deal. He couldn’t negotiate a used car deal.

So if Purdue were to win this, does the Big Ten get 4 teams in the CFP + NY6?

Here’s my 4 pending a Michigan win.

1. Georgia
2. Michigan
3. TCU
4. Ohio State

TCU doesn’t get punished for losing a close bonus game against a top 10 team while Ohio State sits at home. I wouldn’t jump OSU to 3 for this reason.

But USC does get punished because it’s their 2nd loss and it was a blowout.
What - you don’t want the Gophers to get an extra $10 million by having 2 B1G teams in the playoffs?

Purdue on a 90 yard TD drive primarily on the backs of WRs Charlie Jones and Tyrone Tracy, both of whom transferred out of Iowa last year. In an easy transfer world, WR assets might opt out if you run an atavistic offense.

So if Purdue were to win this, does the Big Ten get 4 teams in the CFP + NY6?
There are 12 spots:
Georgia vs Ohio state - peach?
TCU vs Michigan - fiesta?
Utah vs Purdue = rose
Tennessee vs Clemson/UNC = orange
Alabama vs Kansas state = sugar
Tulane vs USC or penn state = cotton

I would say strong maybe but I think I’d lean no

If we would have played Michigan in this game, would the Little Brown Jug be on the line?

Top Bottom