Week 14, Conference Championship Week Other Games Thread

Ballsy to kick the FG now and we’ll see if it works out

I think TCU makes the playoffs regardless of what happens in this game. One loss OSU was basically the one team that could have leapfrogged them with a loss....but USC losing makes that point moot.

I don’t think TCU is getting jobbed but in a game where it is definitely better for the b12 to have TCU wins they are definitely not giving the appearance of bias towards tcu

Going to come down to the wire here. Fun game. Go TCU.

And a touchdown. Two point conversion needed to tie it.

Edit....tie game.

I think TCU makes the playoffs regardless of what happens in this game. One loss OSU was basically the one team that could have leapfrogged them with a loss....but USC losing makes that point moot.
They need to make it regardless just to keep Duggann in it

How was the ball not moved to the 2 inch line? 1 1/2 feet is a huge difference than a few inches.

I thought, BS when they said every inch matters here. Sure enough it does...

Terrible play calls and terrible spots on 2nd and 3rd downs.

If Alabama gets in over TCU we know it’s not a level playing field.

Unless it didn’t work, then a QB sneak would’ve been dumb
On third down, K State left a massive gap over the LG, Dugan would have fallen into the end zone with no problem.
Even then I don't understand the LG helping the LT on that play instead of going down inside and up to the LB.

TV is loving this. Potentially Georgia Michigan OSU and Alabama with both conferences playing themselves in the semi finals.

Top Bottom