Week 14, Conference Championship Week Other Games Thread

Stupid not to kick, trust your d to hold them to. I more than a FG and play for another OT.

Unless LSU destroys Georgia today, Kansas St will be ranked higher than LSU. So TCU would have one less loss while playing one more game and Alabama will have the worst loss. There’s just no way they can move Bama above TCU.

9-3 Utah beats USC
9-3 K State beats TCU
9-3 LSU faces Georgia………

Georgia gets away with so much holding in the secondary

I get the rule is the arm only needs to be moving forward which took away the safety, but honestly, if the ball hasn't left his hand, to me it should be a fumble.

Unless Georgia loses, this likely means Michigan and Ohio St in the 2/3 game.

I think they’ll have TCU at 3 to avoid that.
Think it’s going to be GA, Mich, OSU, TCU. That way can’t be an all B10 final, which I think is what theyd want to avoid. Only want to preserve that if it could be an all sec look

Going to come down to the wire here. Fun game. Go TCU.

And a touchdown. Two point conversion needed to tie it.

Edit....tie game.
Not sure why they handed it off to the rb. They hadn’t ran it well all game except for Duggin but suddenly expect that to change?

I think they’ll have TCU at 3 to avoid that.

I also think this is a real possibility. Leave TCU at #3.

Not sure why they handed it off to the rb. They hadn’t ran it well all game except for Duggin but suddenly expect that to change?

It was a bad play call. When you need less than a foot....turning around and handing the ball off two yards back is idiotic.

Here’s my 4 pending a Michigan win.

1. Georgia
2. Michigan
3. TCU
4. Ohio State

TCU doesn’t get punished for losing a close bonus game against a top 10 team while Ohio State sits at home. I wouldn’t jump OSU to 3 for this reason.

But USC does get punished because it’s their 2nd loss and it was a blowout.

1. Georgia
2. Michigan
3. TCU
4. Ohio State

TCU doesn’t get punished for losing a close bonus game against a top 10 team while Ohio State sits at home.

But USC does because it’s their 2nd loss and it was a blowout,
Kind of think Ohio state should be over TCU

But I agree with you that’s how it’ll shake out

We don't have to worry about what happens if LSU wins. This game is over.

1. Georgia
2. Michigan
3. TCU
4. Ohio State

TCU doesn’t get punished for losing a close bonus game against a top 10 team while Ohio State sits at home. I wouldn’t jump OSU to 3 for this reason.

But USC does get punished because it’s their 2nd loss and it was a blowout.
Ohio State should be 3 IMO, but they would seed it like this so it's not OSU/Michigan again in the semis

I know LSU needed something before half but why the h*ll was Kelly leaving his quarterback in. He could barely make it to the line of scrimmage he was limping so badly. Lucky he's still upright.

I know LSU needed something before half but why the h*ll was Kelly leaving his quarterback in. He could barely make it to the line of scrimmage he was limping so badly. Lucky he's still upright.
Because he’s head and shoulders better than the backup and probably inspired a little moxie. He sees the field well enough if they can protect him. It’s a sprained ankle, not like he went out with a few injury

Ohio State should be 3 IMO, but they would seed it like this so it's not OSU/Michigan again in the semis
See I kind of see it opposite. I think they let it settle the big ten again to keep viewers nationally for the final. Also think If you’re looking at metrics, OSU gets the 3. More game control, loss to a higher ranked team, tcu had to come back late against 4-5 teams, similar top 25 wins.

I love this chaos! (KAOS). As long as it doesn't involve the Gophers.

70021777_2389501457801110_3051674181927174144_n.jpg

Because he’s head and shoulders better than the backup and probably inspired a little moxie. He sees the field well enough if they can protect him. It’s a sprained ankle, not like he went out with a few injury
Bad risk IMO. I would have been upset with PJ if he left our Qb in limping and unable to move the way their Qb was. Lucky he wasn't more severely hurt. Backup started the second half and promptly threw for a TD.

Bad risk IMO. I would have been upset with PJ if he left our Qb in limping and unable to move the way their Qb was. Lucky he wasn't more severely hurt. Backup started the second half and promptly threw for a TD.
How more severely hurt? Team looks inspired. Clearly was a spark.

Top Bottom