Week 14, Conference Championship Week Other Games Thread

How more severely hurt? Team looks inspired. Clearly was a spark.
Georgia's front was teeing off on him and he was no longer mobile. If he would have played the second half with that mobility he would have been killed. Their backup started the second half and two completions later had a touchdown and was the reason there was a spark. His throwing gave them at least a chance.

Can’t stand Gus Johnson. Sound off on that game and switching volume between Wolves and UNC/Clemson.

I mean, if we want to go to a better bowl, we want Michigan to win right?

But I’m also wanting the West to beat the East plus I hate Michigan

Really torn on who I like to see win 🤷🏻‍♂️
I don’t think it makes a difference.
There is a small chance Purdue winning bumps everyone up a bowl if penn state stays above USC

He isn’t even a college WR
At the end of this game he may lead the B10 in catches, receiving yards and TDS.

He garnered first team All Big 10 this year at Purdue and last year at Iowa; he’ll likely make some AA teams if he hasn’t already.

He had 97 catches before the game - his stats this year -

Do u actually watch CFB? This is bizarre analysis.

At the end of this game he may lead the B10 in catches, receiving yards and TDS.

He garnered first team All Big 10 this year at Purdue and last year at Iowa; he’ll likely make some AA teams if he hasn’t already.

He had 97 catches before the game - his stats this year -

Do u actually watch CFB? This is bizarre analysis.
Why did you post about charlie Jones.
I was responding to a guy who posted about charlie Johnson

How come we don’t use helmet stickers like Michigan and tOSU?

Because we haven’t had a coach that wants to
Also just dawned on me that we change our helmet design every game

Stickers recognition system only works on one helmet for the entire season

Credit to Brohm, he has changed this year. He’s much more calm and level headed and as a result so is his team. He also runs the ball more and runs it when he has to/should. Also, his team is more physical. He’s changed his best. I’m impressed.

Credit to Brohm, he has changed this year. He’s much more calm and level headed and as a result so is his team. He also runs the ball more and runs it when he has to/should. Also, his team is more physical. He’s changed his best. I’m impressed.
Correct
It also has helped his QB stay healthier and has helped his defense because of TOP effects

Purdue has played well, slowed down Michigan. Michigan and Ohio State…I don’t know they just don’t look like great teams. Wierd year in college football. Georgia might not have much competition. I’ll be happy to be wrong.

Purdue has played well, slowed down Michigan. Michigan and Ohio State…I don’t know they just don’t look like great teams. Wierd year in college football. Georgia might not have much competition. I’ll be happy to be wrong.
I agree with this.
Penn state closer to Purdue and Minnesota than Georgia

And they’re going to be 8th at worst

Saban talking about playing a lot of “top 10” teams. Oh brother. Circular logic bs.

Should have made it conference champs only. Shame.

Georgia's front was teeing off on him and he was no longer mobile. If he would have played the second half with that mobility he would have been killed. Their backup started the second half and two completions later had a touchdown and was the reason there was a spark. His throwing gave them at least a chance.
He wasn’t touched on the last drive. They rushed 3 on every play.

Hope that stupid offsides on the FG doesn’t cost Purdue. That could be huge. They got their own guy to jump offside on a 48 yd FG that was missed. 7 points to Michigan when Purdue may have gotten 3 or 7. Minimum 7 lost points there.

Saban talking about playing a lot of “top 10” teams. Oh brother. Circular logic bs.

But Bryce Young was injured and not 100%. That's why they gave up 52 points to Tennessee. :rolleyes:

I muted it when they brought Saban on. No way they deserve to get in. They lost to LSU.

And of course he’s talking about what there rank was when they played them instead of what it currently is. Their best win based on current rankings is TCU’s 2nd best win.

No matter how you slice it, TCU and Ohio St have a better win and one less loss.

Also why is he on during the Big Ten championship?

Top Bottom