Week 14, Conference Championship Week Other Games Thread

Michigan probably just sealed it

Purdue needs to make something happen to keep it from being a laugher

That Purdue loss is really pissing me off as I believe the gophers would be in this game with Michigan.

? Nothing about how Michigan has called this game says 70-20
Not now no.
The first 4 minutes of the second half it was looking bad

But the big ten west can make everyone look mediocre and shorten the game

That Purdue loss is really pissing me off as I believe the gophers would be in this game with Michigan.
Purdue may end up in this game by default. Michigan with an absolute lack of killer instinct

Not now no.
The first 4 minutes of the second half it was looking bad

But the big ten west can make everyone look mediocre and shorten the game
Gotcha. Harbaugh does this where he goes absolute shell with a lead at times.
Can’t imagine it costs him be Purdue, but it’s given it the chance

Gotcha. Harbaugh does this where he goes absolute shell with a lead at times.
Can’t imagine it costs him be Purdue, but it’s given it the chance
Forgot Brohm became a TOP guy

Forgot Brohm became a TOP guy
It is the key stat to win all games. Doesnt matter if you do absolutely nothing with it and kick a bunch of FGs in a TD game, if you have TOP at the end of the game, you got it

Michigan getting to do a lot of face guarding down the stretch. Won’t change the outcome, but still

Correct
It also has helped his QB stay healthier and has helped his defense because of TOP effects
Also helped the second best team in the West didn’t have their star rb or best wr when they played.

Also helped the second best team in the West didn’t have their star rb or best wr when they played.
Yup
Also helped them that Illinois choked big time losing to Michigan state and Indiana.

I believe the definition of monkey stomp football win is a 3 TD spread. MI on the verge of a monkey stomping.

I think the star RB wanted to play. I think the star RB could have played. I think the star RB was forced to sit because the team was up against a bye the next week and the coach felt he didn't need him to win.

I think the star RB wanted to play. I think the star RB could have played. I think the star RB was forced to sit because the team was up against a bye the next week and the coach felt he didn't need him to win.

Mo was still hobbling at PSU Illinois, two weeks after Purdue. Also in several later games. Sitting at Purdue was the right decision even though it sucked not having him.

For sure Georgia and Michigan are still in with losses. Only question is TCU and think they should be in as well. I'm actually of the mind that the playoffs should be set before the conference championship games as they have to play a 13th game.
Totally agreed! I think it's unfair to punish a TCU team that was perfect in the regular season and keep them out because they BARELY lost to a really good Kansas State team.

Correct. The guy fully dressed and put his helmet on because he did not feel like he could go.
Thousands of football players per weekend warm up to see if they are ready to go

But yes, you are 100% correct and couldn’t possibly be wrong

Thousands of football players per weekend warm up to see if they are ready to go

But yes, you are 100% correct and couldn’t possibly be wrong
Oh, I'm not wrong, Dumb Guy. If they had been playing Illinois or Iowa on that particular weekend somehow,, someway, Mo would have been fit to play.

Oh, I'm not wrong, Dumb Guy. If they had been playing Illinois or Iowa on that particular weekend somehow,, someway, Mo would have been fit to play.
That doesn’t really vibe with the lack of caution they showed with his usage all season.

That doesn’t really vibe with the lack of caution they showed with his usage all season.
You mean you don’t think they ran him into the ground for the last 5 years but randomly sat him out against a Purdue team that was clearly a top 4 team in the division who also happened to not have either Ohio state or Michigan on the schedule?
No, some guy on the internet told me differently

Top Bottom