***OFFICIAL uw-GREEN BAY AT MINNESOTA EARLY START TIME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I’ll take it.

cleaner with the ball and withstood multiple runs by a pesky club.
GB was 2-18/19 from 3.

I missed it. Turned it on right when they were walking on the court after half. I'll watch the replay.
EJ made a 3. They reviewed for 10 minutes and decided he had a fingernail on it. Ridiculous.

Great second half, both on offense and defense. Kinda surprised that Battle was quiet for most of the second half, him and willis both seem to kind of get their points in spurts. Glad to see them lock in and finish strong. One more non-conference to go!

I think that is Jess Settles giving some love to the Gophers. Cool to hear. I know its a Big Ten team, but still has a lot of good to say.
Edit: Wrote that right you were typing howeda. Wasn't directed at you. Just new to hear a little good.
I thought he was good outside of the Peyton Willis = Bobby Jackson comment. But I recall him whining for his share of calls as a player...

I still think the Gophers best lineup is when Sutherlin is in over Loewe, but I get why Loewe starts. He just plays hard all of the time, and does all of the little things right.

After the first few games I thought so too. Sutherlin is ruthless attacking the basket. Unfortunately he is prone to turnovers. And considering how Ben Johnson wants to win games.....with good defense.....Loewe is just the better option. Sutherlin needs to improve on that end if he wants to take over as the starter. Regardless.....he's the first option off the bench.

I thought he was good outside of the Peyton Willis = Bobby Jackson comment. But I recall him whining for his share of calls as a player...
Him as a player I vaguely remember he existed. He was ok if I remember right (just hearing his name a lot), but I just wasn't very involved at that time.

Top Bottom