***OFFICIAL uw-GREEN BAY AT MINNESOTA EARLY START TIME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

They're the only ones that live in the gym too.
Speaking of spending time in the gym...Willis could spend some more time there working on his FTs. 59% on the season.

Speaking of spending time in the gym...Willis could spend some more time there working on his FTs. 59% on the season.
I don’t think it’s a matter of practice. Fatigue a factor. People act like dudes just refuse to practice free throws. It’s insane.

They are using the whole shot clock and shortening the game. So 29 points doesn't automatically = good defense.
I didn’t say the defense was good. I said 29 isn’t a lot. And that if the gophers give up 58 total they’ll win.

Jess Settles saying don't whine about calls? OK then..

I think that is Jess Settles giving some love to the Gophers. Cool to hear. I know its a Big Ten team, but still has a lot of good to say.
Edit: Wrote that right you were typing howeda. Wasn't directed at you. Just new to hear a little good.

Team Stats.
GameGBMN
Rebounds
Offensive Rebounds
9 5
Second Chance Points97

Man Charlie Daniels gets burned alot down low. Hopefully he can improve over the rest of the season.

I don’t think it’s a matter of practice. Fatigue a factor. People act like dudes just refuse to practice free throws. It’s insane.
You may be correct about the fatigue factor. I guess my point is if you are a guard, whether a point or a shooting guard, less than 60 % on the season is unacceptable...IMHO

Did anything happen to Stephens that he's not in there? He took a hard foul I saw..

-16.5 line per ESPN Gamecast. Do they get it?

Top Bottom