***OFFICIAL uw-GREEN BAY AT MINNESOTA EARLY START TIME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I agree if it took the ref that long to make a decision then the call on the court should stand.

The only way they say it doesn't count is if the clock didn't start right away. There was clearly space there. Unreal.

Just win. Not sure why people are surprised a team no one expected to win games isn’t just automatically blowing people out.

this was one of the handful of games i thought we would win. I still think we win.

In order to overturn that, the refs should have to be able to show the specific frame where they saw the ball touching his hand with the clock at 0. I don't think you could there. I also don't think there is a frame where the ball is out of his hand with time left on the clock, but that should be good enough for a make.

Close yes. But with an absolute perfect replay of the first frame with the light on and the ball out of his hand. How they can overturn the call is just beyond all belief. I fucking give up with replay I all sports. But basketball is the worst.
Completely agree. Call on the floor was it was good. Stick with that. No replay was conclusive IMO.

Oh well. Ended on a good run to close the half. Hopefully the bad call lights a fire under the team's collective a$$!

Loewe is sooooooo good on defense. Ever possession that dude is competing. Unsung hero of the season

I still think the Gophers best lineup is when Sutherlin is in over Loewe, but I get why Loewe starts. He just plays hard all of the time, and does all of the little things right.

I still think the Gophers best lineup is when Sutherlin is in over Loewe, but I get why Loewe starts. He just plays hard all of the time, and does all of the little things right.
Ansong worked over Sutherlin in the first half when he replaced Loewe.....Johnson got Loewe right back in

Top Bottom