***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS NORTHWESTERN BIG TEN TOURNAMENT WEAKLING WEDNESDAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I’m sure Pitino coached him to not pass to the open player
Lol

So Pitino should stay because this is all due to execution? Yikes.....when you've dug a hole so large whining about the lack of talent....that you actually start defending Pitino.

Teams have been double teaming Carr for weeks, can't we learn anything from this?
Maybe ball movement and drive the basket? Flash the middle? But Carr gets frustrated because he's not getting his points, then forces the ball into turnovers.

So we beat those teams because of good coaching and limited talent. Brilliant take there.
We beat those teams because in the Ohio state game we had one guy play a great game and we had a good plan.

we beat Michigan because we had two guys play good games and had a good plan

we beat Iowa because they don’t play defense and we had a guy pull 8 3s out his ass

Im not sure if you are just being argumentative or just can’t read. We have two talented guys. When they are on, we can beat anybody.

our third best player is a 3 and D SG who shoots under 30% from 3. So when both of our best two have average nights we are awful. When one of them has an average night we often aren’t good enough to overcome. We don’t have the depth of talent to be consistent. We don’t have a coach who can overcome it often. Sometimes he can.

I’d rate pitino’s coaching in game as a D.
I’d rate his game plans as a B.
I’d rate his roster management as an F.

Teams have been double teaming Carr for weeks, can't we learn anything from this?
Maybe ball movement and drive the basket? Flash the middle? But Carr gets frustrated because he's not getting his points, then forces the ball into turnovers.

Clearly not. If Pitino was worth anything as a coach....we wouldn't be seeing this same lousy offensive gameplan.

So Pitino should stay because this is all due to execution? Yikes.....when you've dug a hole so large whining about the lack of talent....that you actually start defending Pitino.
I wanted Pitino gone two years before you did
Pitino should be fired. But let’s not pretend this roster is deep or good beyond Carr and Robbins

What an entire roster full of dumbasses, led by King Dumbass Lil' Ricky
Good riddance, thanks for 8 years of theft.

I absolutely hate this season. Was amazing like halfway through, my hopes were super high, looked like a top 30 team in the country and now it's just bitter disappointment.

I'm always sad when the season comes to an end. At least, I think I will be. Maybe.

So many little things, now not blocking out on a free throw. Inexcusable at this level.

This game reminds me of a bad B-team basketball game...neither team can pass, dribble or shoot consistently and there is a rugby scrum for loose balls every two or three minutes.

So NORTHWESTERN is beating us 44-23 since we got the big lead... Unreal how bad this team has become. The offensive scheme if one can call it that right now, is the worst I have ever seen. 5 guys out on a team that can't shoot.

What an entire roster full of dumbasses, led by King Dumbass Lil' Ricky
Good riddance, thanks for 8 years of theft.
I can’t believe stocker is yelling at me because I want Pitino fired for constructing an awful roster

He must think the only right take is that our roster is excellent but Pitino is so bad he should be fired despite an excellent roster.

my take is that the roster is the reason he should be fired. His coaching isn’t good enough to overcome his awful roster management

44-23 run for Cats. These sorts of runs are so common, and so big, it’s at once incredible, inexplicable, and exasperating.

How long have you been watching Pitino teams? He doesn't adjust his rotations for changes in the game. He isn't exactly flexible.
AND he NEVER changes anything at halftime! In fact, I'm not exactly sure what happens at halftime... what do they talk about do you think? Does he just give everyone their phones and hop on his own phone and surf?

Top Bottom