***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS NORTHWESTERN BIG TEN TOURNAMENT WEAKLING WEDNESDAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I've live bet the over like 4 times. And still not on pace to win the lowest one.

These teams are awful

Freeman makes the best play we’ve seen all year. And Pitino take him right out of the game. Also no more Ihnen again. My god Pitino is an idiot.
😂😂😂

Look the man doesn't improvise, he doesn't go with the flow. He has set ideas and does the same things over and over regardless of the consequences. In short, he's a dud.

When Carr is double teamed constantly, shouldn't you have somebody cutting to an open spot? Nobody moves.

Has the over-under on total points dropped below 100?

An issue with coaching. They beat four of the top five teams in the conference DESPITE Pitino. Teams with little to no talent don't do that.
Team beat Iowa because we had a guy that is like 6/29 on 3s all year other than Iowa game go 8/9

is that coaching? Talent? Or luck?

id argue luck

Team beat Ohio state and Michigan because the team had a better game plan. Executed it. Not sure how you can say game plan had nothing to do with it in those games. Complete dismantling of them. If you’re giving no credit to Pitino you aren’t even worth talking to.
Robbins went off against Ohio state. That’s talent. Talent gets some credit. One guy dominated them. When Robbins didn’t play as well against other teams, the gophers lost to mediocre teams. Not enough talent to overcome a bad game by one guy.
similar story against Michigan though not as much. I’d give Pitino more credit for Michigan game than Ohio state game but a ton of credit in both. I give pitino no credit in Iowa game. Nor do I give talent credit

Purdue game I can’t remember as well.

When Carr is double teamed constantly, shouldn't you have somebody cutting to an open spot? Nobody moves.

When one guy is constantly double teamed....good teams find the open player. Pitino's team tries to beat the double team.

And when they do Carr can’t find them. He has missed mashburn on a few cuts tonight or found him, but late

When one guy is constantly double teamed....good teams find the open player. Pitino's team tries to beat the double team.
I’m sure Pitino coached him to not pass to the open player
Lol

Team beat Iowa because we had a guy that is like 6/29 on 3s all year other than Iowa game go 8/9

is that coaching? Talent? Or luck?

id argue luck

Team beat Ohio state and Michigan because the team had a better game plan. Executed it. Not sure how you can say game plan had nothing to do with it in those games. Complete dismantling of them. If you’re giving no credit to Pitino you aren’t even worth talking to.
Robbins went off against Ohio state. That’s talent. Talent gets some credit. One guy dominated them. When Robbins didn’t play as well against other teams, the gophers lost to mediocre teams. Not enough talent to overcome a bad game by one guy.
similar story against Michigan though not as much. I’d give Pitino more credit for Michigan game than Ohio state game but a ton of credit in both. I give pitino no credit in Iowa game. Nor do I give talent credit

Purdue game I can’t remember as well.

So we beat those teams because of good coaching and limited talent. Brilliant take there.

Top Bottom