***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS NORTHWESTERN BIG TEN TOURNAMENT WEAKLING WEDNESDAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I can’t believe stocker is yelling at me because I want Pitino fired for constructing an awful roster

He must think the only right take is that our roster is excellent but Pitino is so bad he should be fired despite an excellent roster.

my take is that the roster is the reason he should be fired. His coaching isn’t good enough to overcome his awful roster management

You are a tone deaf dummy. I never said that we have an excellent roster. You keep saying that we only have two talented players. I said that we have more talent than that.

One of these takes is outrageous. Take a guess which one.

There is one thing we have done pretty well today: defense. They have shown some effort on that end.

You are a tone deaf dummy. I never said that we have an excellent roster. I said that we have more than two talented players.

One of these takes is outrageous. Take a guess which one.
The one where you think I think Pitino should keep his job is the worst take of the thread. It proves you’re illiterate

Who is the third good player that would play a starting role on a top 5 big ten team. I will LOL at your answer.

The one where you think I think Pitino should keep his job is the worst take of the thread. It proves you’re illiterate

Who is the third good player that would play a starting role on a top 5 big ten team. I will LOL at your answer.

You keep saying that the offensive play is on the players. Oh...and you keep claiming that I've said we have an excellent roster.

Yup...one of us is illiterate. And it's not me.

You keep saying that the offensive play is on the players. Oh...and you keep claiming that I've said we have an excellent roster.

Yup...one of us is illiterate. And it's not me.
I’ve never once said either of those two things. Quote me where I said it if I’m wrong.

The offensive play is not having the players to run the type of offense we run. Which is a roster building issue or a schematic issue. Take your pick.

we are running an offense that is designed to get people one on one matchups on the perimeter and take it to the lane and either score or kick for 3s and we don’t have enough players that can do either of those two thing.

NW didn't score again after taking that 7-point lead.

Glad to see the Gophers finally win again, but man, that was one bad game.
When two bad teams go head to head, somebody has to win the pillow fight :)

Glad the guys got a win, has been a rough stretch. Season likely ends tomorrow against Ohio State but at least they won't go out on a long losing streak.

About 9 for 24 at the free throw line, good grief don't how many turnovers. Not sure how you can win a game like that.

Top Bottom