***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS NORTHWESTERN BIG TEN TOURNAMENT WEAKLING WEDNESDAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Beat four of the top five teams in the conference.

Nah...but you're right. No talent. This isn't a coaching issue.
No depth. They have a couple of talented guys. You can upset people with a couple of talented guys.

You need depth to be consistent.

This is 100% a coaching issue. The coach has recruited an awful team and doesn’t have good enough coaching to overcome no depth and a hodge podge roster. I’ve wanted him gone for 2 years. It’s been the same issue his entire tenure.

Thin roster + thrown together at last second and a lot 1-2 year guys + mediocre X’s and O’s = inconsistency and losing records against good competition

Good god, Carr. Sure seems like he just doesn't care at all.

I wouldn't mind the occasional cut to the free throw line instead of all five people standing around outside the arc.
And the way we shoot, somebody could make a living offensive rebounding missed bricks.

I think Jason Bourne would be an undersized but effective low post presence.

No depth. They have a couple of talented guys. You can upset people with a couple of talented guys.

You need depth to be consistent.

This is 100% a coaching issue. The coach has recruited an awful team and doesn’t have good enough coaching to overcome no depth and a hodge podge roster. I’ve wanted him gone for 2 years. It’s been the same issue his entire tenure.

Thin roster + thrown together at last second and a lot 1-2 year guys + mediocre X’s and O’s = inconsistency and losing records against good competition

When healthy...they beat four of the top five teams in the conference.

Now they have two starters out....and a coach that can't gameplan worth dick. Talent isn't the main problem here.

Lineup immediately looks more active with Freeman and Ihnen in. Why does Pitino refuse to play Johnson and Ihnen together?

Maybe the big ten will realize that a 11-14 and 12-13 matchup is not need and they will limit the tournament to 12 teams. I’m sorry if you finished 13 or last in the league your season is over.

How come the French doctor on the fishing boat didn't know Bourne was alive until he started cutting into him? Doesn't he know how to feel for a pulse?

Maybe the big ten will realize that a 11-14 and 12-13 matchup is not need and they will limit the tournament to 12 teams. I’m sorry if you finished 13 or last in the league your season is over.
My thoughts exactly....Weakling Wednesday needs to be eliminated

When healthy...they beat four of the top five teams in the conference.

Now they have two starters out....and a coach that can't gameplan worth dick. Talent isn't the main problem here.
When healthy they didn’t beat a single team on the road and were already eliminated from conference contention on January 10

No doubt they win more games and finish higher if they finish healthy.
also no doubt they finish with 8-10 wins in the conference because they don’t have the talent to win much more than that.

when you don’t have a reliable third option, you can win every game against good competition but you could also lose any game. As evidenced by their 6-7 start in conference play when healthy.

When healthy they didn’t beat a single team on the road and were already eliminated from conference contention on January 10

No doubt they win more games and finish higher if they finish healthy.
also no doubt they finish with 8-10 wins in the conference because they don’t have the talent to win much more than that.

when you don’t have a reliable third option, you can win every game against good competition but you could also lose any game. As evidenced by their 6-7 start in conference play when healthy.

An issue with coaching. They beat four of the top five teams in the conference DESPITE Pitino. Teams with little to no talent don't do that.

How come the French doctor on the fishing boat didn't know Bourne was alive until he started cutting into him? Doesn't he know how to feel for a pulse?
Because he's French?

Top Bottom