***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS NORTHWESTERN BIG TEN TOURNAMENT WEAKLING WEDNESDAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I had to flip to the finish of Army-Loyola (MD). A 6-win Loyola team makes the conf championship game, I think. They also have a couple guys from Spain who look good. One is 6'10" and looks like he could just as well be playing in the B1G. Once again showing, there are good players spread out all over college basketball. Shame the Gophers are so damn thin down low.

Also showing that there are some bad teams with good records.

One of the guys playing tonight not named Marcus Carr is our 4th best player. Im not sure how anyone concluded we had a good roster this year. Just not any talent other than the top 2 guys. Gabe a good enough defender to be our 3rd best guy. But not the third best guy on almost any other team in the big ten.

I think it would be funny if Pitino suddenly waved for Martice Mitchell to go into the game, and he's like, "Yeah, I didn't even bother to put my uniform on under my warmups."

How in the world do we keep making such poor passes. Better to take a 5 second call than throw it away at the top and give the other team a layup. I can’t believe this is still happening.

One of the guys playing tonight not named Marcus Carr is our 4th best player. Im not sure how anyone concluded we had a good roster this year. Just not any talent other than the top 2 guys. Gabe a good enough defender to be our 3rd best guy. But not the third best guy on almost any other team in the big ten.

Give it a rest.

I had to flip to the finish of Army-Loyola (MD). A 6-win Loyola team makes the conf championship game, I think. They also have a couple guys from Spain who look good. One is 6'10" and looks like he could just as well be playing in the B1G. Once again showing, there are good players spread out all over college basketball. Shame the Gophers are so damn thin down low.
Because pitino can’t recruit! Half of Wisconsin team are Minnesota kids😡

Hey, The Bourne Identity starts at 7:00 on BBC America! Hand inching toward the remote...

The lack of an inside threat makes all of our other issues worse. Before they had to watch Robbins......now no one. Where's Ihnen? He should be out there.

Given the circumstances, I kinda love how Tre Williams looks like he is out there wearing his Dre Beats not giving a F about the score or when a teammate screws up. Just head up and stroll down the court. Jack up shots as soon as others start turning it over.

Five points... now the anticipation starts.

In all seriousness, Both Gach might be the worst player I've ever seen. I'm sure he's a fine fellow, but come on.

In all seriousness, Both Gach might be the worst player I've ever seen. I'm sure he's a fine fellow, but come on.
He has been a turnover machine. If he's not throwing it away, he's stepping out of bounds out on the wing.

I wouldn't mind the occasional cut to the free throw line instead of all five people standing around outside the arc.

Top Bottom