***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS NORTHWESTERN BIG TEN TOURNAMENT WEAKLING WEDNESDAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Give the Gopher defense credit, if you can hold a Division I team to 20 points in a half, you win a lot of games.

Give the Gopher defense credit, if you can hold a Division I team to 20 points in a half, you win a lot of games.
Credit where credit is due: good, active defense the whole half

I don’t know why people want Tre back. His lazy passes cost us way too many points going the other way.
He should have been pulled and gotten his butt chewed on that sloppy pass to the top of the key.

I'm guessing ratings for this game are lower than the ratings were for Cop Rock.

Only a Ricky Pitino coached squad could hold an opponent to 26% and 20 points and only be up 7.
Illini or Iowa would be up 25 minimum.

I'm guessing that the best shooter on Northwestern's roster is their head coach.
And it wouldn't be too hard to believe that the Gophers is too.

I don’t know why people want Tre back. His lazy passes cost us way too many points going the other way.

I wouldn't be heartbroken if he left. He is kind of a knucklehead. However, he does have balls and assertiveness is a bit lacking through much of the lineup.

I was thinking that the Gophers might actually win this and get their first road win; but, then I realized that the Wednesday round of the Big Ten tournament is practically a home game for Pitino.

Can
I still want him back, but you’re right his passes are some of the laziest, sloppiest I’ve ever seen, this has been going on for 2 years. A good coach will put an end to that.

Not watching but from the halftime stats it appears neither team has the desire to win this one...

3/12 from 3 at half. That’s better than our season average right?

Carr with two turnovers already this half.

I had to flip to the finish of Army-Loyola (MD). A 6-win Loyola team makes the conf championship game, I think. They also have a couple guys from Spain who look good. One is 6'10" and looks like he could just as well be playing in the B1G. Once again showing, there are good players spread out all over college basketball. Shame the Gophers are so damn thin down low.

Top Bottom