***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS NORTHWESTERN BIG TEN TOURNAMENT WEAKLING WEDNESDAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I’ve never once said either of those two things. Quote me where I said it if I’m wrong.

The offensive play is not having the players to run the type of offense we run. Which is a roster building issue or a schematic issue. Take your pick.

we are running an offense that is designed to get people one on one matchups on the perimeter and take it to the lane and either score or kick for 3s and we don’t have enough players that can do either of those two thing.

Lol. I said that when a player is double teamed....that good teams find an open player. You said "I'm sure that Pitino teaches them not to pass to the open player".

Our entire gameplan runs through Carr and Carr alone. Teams have been doubling him for months now and Pitino hasn't made an adjustment. You think that rosters across the nation are filled with nothing but players that can drive into the lane? lol.

Our first road win, without two starters and Carr struggling. Call me shocked. Glad the kids finally got a win before they get pounded tomorrow afternoon.

Pitino’s fate is sealed. Regardless, always good to have more Gopher basketball even if watching it can leave you shaking your head.

Last edited:

Our first road win, without two starters and Carr struggling. Call me shocked. Glad the kids finally got a win before they get pounded tomorrow afternoon.
Already got it figured out that the Gophers will get pounded tomorrow afternoon? Can't you at least feel positive about the Gophers having a chance? You're the anti Fleck.

Pitino’s feat is sealed. Regardless, always good to have more Gopher basketball even if watching it can leave you shaking your head.

Agreed. I was hoping to watch us play tomorrow afternoon....even though it's a foregone conclusion that we are going to get beaten handily.

Lol. I said that when a player is double teamed....that good teams find an open player. You said "I'm sure that Pitino teaches them not to pass to the open player".

Our entire gameplan runs through Carr and Carr alone. Teams have been doubling him for months now and Pitino hasn't made an adjustment. You think that rosters across the nation are filled with nothing but players that can drive into the lane? lol.
When Carr is double teamed and mashburn breaks to the basket uncovered and Carr doesn’t throw it...is that bad schemr or a bad play.

I am not going to debate you. You can continue to think Pitino is a horrible coach. I’ll continue to think he is average.
You can continue to think he has constructed a talented roster. I will continue to think we have 2 good players and then a bunch of guys who would be good 7-9th players.

we both want a new coach anyways

Already got it figured out that the Gophers will get pounded tomorrow afternoon? Can't you at least feel positive about the Gophers having a chance? You're the anti Fleck.
Just telling it like it is. Go to Chucky Cheese if you want to play games.

THE Ohio State University is in shambles mode right now. There was one team they didn't want to see coming out of that aisle and it's us. We are going to shock and awe them into oblivion and ball our way to the NCAA big dance on the back of our enemies.

THE Ohio State University is in shambles mode right now. There was one team they didn't want to see coming out of that aisle and it's us. We are going to shock and awe them into oblivion and ball our way to the NCAA big dance on the back of our enemies.
When they lose tomorrow can we come back to this

Top Bottom