***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin NEW YEARS EVE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

No kidding.

I'm not saying he is. I'm saying I have watched NBA all-starts play lackadaisically during their college careers.

Right. But Carr can’t afford to do that if he wants to be drafted. He won’t be. He can’t defend well enough and isn’t good enough or else he’d have stayed in the draft. He is a very good college player. Nothing wrong with that.Can play professionally, just not in the NBA in my opinion.

Right. But Carr can’t afford to do that if he wants to be drafted. He won’t be. He can’t defend well enough and isn’t good enough or else he’d have stayed in the draft. He is a very good college player. Nothing wrong with that.Can play professionally, just not in the NBA in my opinion.

Complete and utter nonsense.

I agree with that. Getting the ball stolen from you multiple times and not being able to get a shot off against Wisconsin doesn’t primary ball handler in the NBA and he doesn’t have the size or length to be anything but a PG in the NBA

I agree with that. Getting the ball stolen from you multiple times and not being able to get a shot off against Wisconsin doesn’t primary ball handler in the NBA and he doesn’t have the size or length to be anything but a PG in the NBA
Wisconsin is doubling Carr and hedging every ball screen against him. NBA defenses wouldn't be able to do that so I'd argue it's harder to score against Wisconsin then in the NBA.

thank goodness we waited until WI was up 22 to call a fucking moving pick

I can't believe it took 32 minutes to figure out that it's easier to make shots when you're closer to the basket.

Wisconsin is doubling Carr and hedging every ball screen against him. NBA defenses wouldn't be able to do that so I'd argue it's harder to score against Wisconsin then in the NBA.
They are doing it in the half court yes. He can’t even shake them when he is one on one.
The only way you can think carr is an nba player is if you don’t want the NBA imo

So how does this work now, I find all the posts from the all knowing stocker08 about how amazing we are and will never lose again and post them in a thread titled "where are all the posters saying we are the best team ever now"? 😁

Seriously though, it was a terrible game, it happens but anyone who thinks we are without flaws or that not winning road games isn't an issue can be disregarded now

And to think at one point the score was 22-21

So how does this work now, I find all the posts from the all knowing stocker08 about how amazing we are and will never lose again and post them in a thread titled "where are all the posters saying we are the best team ever now"? 😁

Seriously though, it was a terrible game, it happens but anyone who thinks we are without flaws or that not winning road games isn't an issue can be disregarded now

I never said that. But we can look back at your post during the Illinois game again if you'd like.

Well, where are all the people who were shocked we were picked 12th in the league now? It's going to be a struggle. A 6-7 game losing streak seems highly likely, now will they rebound out of that or not is the question

Remember when you said that a 6-7 game losing streak seemed HIGHLY LIKELY!?

Marcus Carr 3 pt shooting show.....too bad he's missing them

Couldn't watch todays game but the shooting stats are brutal. We shoot 30% and WI 50% and from 3 it's 22/40%. We took 31 3's ouch.

Haha, Stroker is a fraud and by his posts apparently has never played basketball post 4th grade.

I'm a fraud for cheering for the Gophers? Go figure that you are backing gophergangsta....who is nothing more than a troll who hides like a bitch when the Gophers win....and shows up when they lose.

Take your meds, less. You're high on the list of complete goons on GH.

Top Bottom