***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin NEW YEARS EVE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

And...offensive ineptitude continues.

I’d post up Carr every possession honestly. He can’t defend down there. Really well coached by wisco

Amazing people are complaining about the refs. The refs should be complaining about these two teams......
Have you even been watching the game? Our guys have been getting mugged in the paint with no calls and been getting called for ticky tack shit on defense.

Mash looks like the only one who wants to shoot despite the fact that he takes terrible shots

hit a couple. get a couple stops. the game is not over

Now getting asses thoroughly kicked on both ends. Two really, really bad road performances. Granted, it's come against two good teams, but they've been dreadful both times.

They are ice cold today, except Gabe seems to be waking up a bit.

Carr isn’t going to the NBA after this year. Really good players don’t do what he is today. He can’t guard anyone.

Have you even been watching the game? Our guys have been getting mugged in the paint with no calls and been getting called for ticky tack shit on defense.
Sorry bud. I don’t watch the game I SEE the game. Try it. IF it were call your own fouls we would still be getting our ass kicked. 🎤 drop

Carr isn’t going to the NBA after this year. Really good players don’t do what he is today. He can’t guard anyone.
have 5, 5, and 5 against a team that is doubling him on everything to make him not beat them scoring the ball?

our 2/8 in the 2nd half so far is better than the first half is the brutal part
And to give up 16 points in 5 minutes is horrific. Gard made some adjustments to swing, now we have to counter. Especially when they have Anderson and Wahl in at the same time.

Carr is being hounded badly, and no one is stepping up but Gabe, kinda.

Unfortunately that means nothing these days. I've seen guys like Harden, Wiggins, Anthony float through college games seemingly disinterested and still get drafted as if they put up 30.

And to give up 16 points in 5 minutes is horrific. Gard made some adjustments to swing, now we have to counter. Especially when they have Anderson and Wahl in at the same time.
Agreed. They've done some shot making, but the defense did not pick up on the adjustments and it now put them on the edge of touching distance.

Top Bottom