***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Most of those guys on Rutgers have been there a few years - you have to have an experienced, mature team to win on the road in the big ten -

If we lose @ OSU the game against MSU is a must win.
MSU is already a must win. Not many if any road wins in conference to be had. Gophers can’t afford to lose any home games.

You need to learn when you open your pie hole it only serves to expose your stupidity...my good man

No. You still look like a little bitch. Bailing on our season in the first half. News flash: road teams are not winning in the Big Ten this year. Only because Rutgers has not been historically good did we slightly expect a road win today. They are a very solid team.

So we move forward and keep grinding. Except for you. You gave up on the season cause it's better to be able to say "I told you so".

Bon appetit. I'll be ready for the next one with excitement.

That might have been one of the worst moving screens I’ve ever seen. A pulling guard in football is more set than Harper was.

Gophers scored 46 points over the last 36.5 minutes of the game. Just a terrible effort all around. I don’t know what it is but Pitino’s teams are always so lackadaisical on the road. Can anyone breakdown Pitino’s home/road records in the Big Ten?

We aren't the first good team to lose at Rutgers. Physical teams maybe not a good matchup for us.

No. You still look like a little bitch. Bailing on our season in the first half. News flash: road teams are not winning in the Big Ten this year. Only because Rutgers has not been historically good did we slightly expect a road win today. They are a very solid team.

So we move forward and keep grinding. Except for you. You gave up on the season cause it's better to be able to say "I told you so".

Bon appetit. I'll be ready for the next one with excitement.
Like I said ..you never learned...my good man

That might have been one of the worst moving screens I’ve ever seen. A pulling guard in football is more set than Harper was.

Gophers scored 46 points over the last 36.5 minutes of the game. Just a terrible effort all around. I don’t know what it is but Pitino’s teams are always so lackadaisical on the road. Can anyone breakdown Pitino’s home/road records in the Big Ten?
Like the fight today. The road record of coach Pitino in the Big 10 is 11-47.

Youre in the minority here.

Yes, that's the way I like it.

However, I must correct my prior post. I meant the Gophers are more likely than not to miss the NCAA tournament this year - not the NIT. My sentiments about you are unchanged.

No shame losing today. Rutgers has taken down other good teams as well at home. Need to pick up a couple road wins along the way somewhere, hopefully OSU.

Took them almost 30 years to get back. NCAA could throw them a bone and place them in Albany.

The announcers were saying that Rutgers might be ranked in the new poll and, if so, that would end an even longer drought - not ranked since the seventies.

No shame losing today. Rutgers has taken down other good teams as well at home. Need to pick up a couple road wins along the way somewhere, hopefully OSU.

No shame; difficult place to win. I haven't looked at the team stats but, based on the eyeball test, Rutgers appears to be the best defensive team in the league.

Yes, that's the way I like it.

However, I must correct my prior post. I meant the Gophers are more likely than not to miss the NCAA tournament this year - not the NIT. My sentiments about you are unchanged.

Sorry, I'll switch troll to eunuch. Or as my Dad would say "nutless wonders".

Rutgers schedule is pretty gnarly in its last 10 games. 6 games against currently ranked teams AND road shows at Purdue, Penn State and Sconny.

Will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Anyone catch the Pitino postgame? Please share.

Highly doubt it will play out this way, but would we make the tourney by holding serve at home except for MSU and then picking up two road wins - at NW and Nebr.? 11-9 record.

Highly doubt it will play out this way, but would we make the tourney by holding serve at home except for MSU and then picking up two road wins - at NW and Nebr.? 11-9 record.

No. Because we don't play Nebraska on the road.

But yes, if we win 9 at home and 2 on the road in the Big Ten, we are solidly in.

Like the fight today. The road record of coach Pitino in the Big 10 is 11-47.
The inability to get rebounds and stop second (and third...and fourth) chances was disappointing. You won't win when you give another team that many opportunities.

At Ohio State, Illinois, Penn State, Wisconsin, Indiana. Besides NW, just seems like we should be able to get a win or two out of that bunch.

Rutgers has a SQUAD, physical, athletic and can shoot. Also deep at the wing position.

Top Bottom