***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE JAMISON BATTLE REVENGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Thornton is a bad match up for us, he's the old man that shows up at the rec center and you can't guard or take the ball from him and he hits unorthodox shots. He doesn't need help from the refs.

Creighton is pretty good.

Monson was in year 8. They didn't bring Ben back for a 3rd season just to fire him 10 games in. He'll be here the whole year, then he'll be gone.
They didn't bring him back with that intent, but 10 games is enough to see what you need to see.

Thornton shouldered Christie in the first half and got an and 1. JOJ does it to Thornton and gets a charge.
The first one was a bad call, but that doesn't mean the second one was a bad call.

Thornton is a bad match up for us, he's the old man that shows up at the rec center and you can't guard or take the ball from him and he hits unorthodox shots. He doesn't need help from the refs.

It's especially tough when he's allowed to bowl over Gophers players and get calls.....and then flops when someone squares him up and gets call too.

He's very likely the best guard in the Big Ten so far this year and Gayle isn't that far behind him. This might be the best team we play twice this season.

Why does any team make a mid-season change? The same reasons apply here.
He knows everything like the deep 2023 NCAA run the Dons made and how good they are. (At large team) Wait got beat by double digits by a poor ASU team.

He is a defender. I wanted as much as anyone for Ben to succeed, i played with and against him growing up. But this is way to big for him. I will not pay for another game, i would if they fire him it gives me hope for the future. I am sure I am not alone.

Is this performance all about Mn culture? Haven't heard culture for a while.

Too bad Garcia doesn’t have a little bit more lift in his game.. good footwork on the block he gains the advantage but struggles to finish with the lack of bounce..

They aren't going to fire Ben midseason and they shouldn't, unless the players quit on him.
If you fire him now players have more time to figure out their next NIL destination. If you fire him at the end of the year, you need to have a big time coach ready within days and sell his plan to Payne, Christie, Asuma, JOJ and Grove. That's the core for the next guy.

This is really bad basketball though. There is enough talent here to be better than this. Ben really has no clue how to augment strengths and hide weaknesses.

Thornton gets back to the line....no shit.

Was just going to say small Minnesota run. Gotta stop it.

They aren't going to fire Ben midseason and they shouldn't, unless the players quit on him.
If you fire him now players have more time to figure out their next NIL destination. If you fire him at the end of the year, you need to have a big time coach ready within days and sell his plan to Payne, Christie, Asuma, JOJ and Grove. That's the core for the next guy.

This is really bad basketball though. There is enough talent here to be better than this. Ben really has no clue how to augment strengths and hide weaknesses.
Players aren't dumb. They know what will happen are are making those plans anyway. Outside of Payne and Christie how much does that even matter?

Players aren't dumb. They know what will happen are are making those plans anyway.
Correct they already have feelers out any player of value should. The writing is on the wall. What will they have there Wens, 7k tops? Start the search early.

Reread what you posted

Oh shit. Nice play by Minnesota, cue the foul

Top Bottom