***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE JAMISON BATTLE REVENGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
DeLaSalle’s native son against the DLS native son and DLS legendary coach. A former Gopher against the team he abandoned. Let’s not pretend this is “just another game”, if it is for CBJ then he needs more heart. I want him to lose sleep over his desire to shut down Battle and OSU.

Enough of being a nice guy. Let’s see some damn fire on the sideline.

We’ll need to play well but this is a winnable game.

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send a message that things are going to change Ben- start Payne. I just want to see signs of mental flexibility from this coach. He should go with Payne, Garcia, Carrington, Christie and Hawkins out of the gate today.

I'd feel much better about this game if Battle was our biggest concern. Unfortunately, he isn't even in the top 4 OSU players to worry about.

Thornton might be the best guard in the league and Gayle isn't so far behind.

Send a message that things are going to change Ben- start Payne. I just want to see signs of mental flexibility from this coach. He should go with Payne, Garcia, Carrington, Christie and Hawkins out of the gate today.
You got it just right. And keep Mitchell very handy to let Hawk think for a few minutes if he gets wild.

Score more points and they might have a shot.
Stan "The Good Luck Man", gonna bring us a win.

Well this was fun while it lasted

"Battle leaving is addition by subtraction."

When is the Battle stopper going in? Need to see this supposed star CBJ talks about

Good start, some early turnovers and missed free throws.

Good thing we got rid of Battle, low skill ballhog, addition by subtraction, etc.

Top Bottom