***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE JAMISON BATTLE REVENGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Garcia cold as ice. And settling for threes. Not a good sign.

Having Mitchell out there taking bad shot after bad shot is ridiculous.

Sit him for the remainder of the game.

Anyone know the record for fewest conference wins over a 3 year stretch? Looking like we might be in play for it

Having Mitchell out there taking bad shot after bad shot is ridiculous.

Sit him for the remainder of the game.
And He’s looked at an open JOJ in scoring positions on multiple occasions and didn’t pass him the ball.

Anyone know the record for fewest conference wins over a 3 year stretch? Looking like we might be in play for it
Already tied in last, with Rutgers for the first 3 in the Big10.

Well...ouch!

What team do I cheer for since the Gophers don't have a chance in hell?

Pathetic offense, no defense, look like a D3 team, I’ve seen enough. Tossed the remote to the wife for some romantic Christmas movie. Always a happy ending there.

Honestly, when do they just rip off the band-aid and move on? This is a disaster. Not even 15 minutes of entertainment tonight.

Trying something new here… the good: Ihnen is out of the rotation, Payne’s active (transition bucket at half was amazing), Garcia while not dominate still gets his stats.

Honestly, when do they just rip off the band-aid and move on? This is a disaster. Not even 15 minutes of entertainment tonight.
As long the team continues to play hard regardless of the W/L record I don’t see the HC getting fired during the season.

Top Bottom