***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE JAMISON BATTLE REVENGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Nice little flurry at the end there. 14 points: easily overcome-able if they limit turnovers.

Please don't put Ihnen back in to start the 2nd half. Please!

Honestly, when do they just rip off the band-aid and move on? This is a disaster. Not even 15 minutes of entertainment tonight.

If this is what we see during the conference season......probably the end of the year.

Is that why Marquette lost? All the Gopher fans cheered for them and shared the curse?
Good point. Maybe we need to cheer for wisconsin and then they'll lose. I sometimes wonder if I'm the reason this team sucks.

If this is what we see during the conference season......probably the end of the year.
If they can't beat a bad Nebraska team at home on Wednesday, they should just do it now. Let Dave coach out the string.

Thankfully ihnen has a few fouls to give.

If they can't beat a bad Nebraska team at home on Wednesday, they should just do it now. Let Dave coach out the string.

Makes no sense to do it midseason. None.

Payne is your second best player (maybe your best player) and you won't start him over Ihnen/JOJ. It's ridiculous.
I am beginning to suspect Ben is like the young manager that is afraid to fire their first employee.

It makes the same sense as it did with Monson. It lets the fan base (to the extent there still is one) know change is coming and allows you to back channel possible replacements.

There's no sense delaying the inevitable.

Makes no sense.

It makes the same sense as it did with Monson. It lets the fan base (to the extent there still is one) know change is coming and allows you to back channel possible replacements.

There's no sense delaying the inevitable.
+1000 this is the most apathetic i have seen a major program or pro team.

These refs are shit. Thornton is getting every single call on both sides of the court. There's no consistency here at all.

Any momentum has to be quenched.

They beat 7 cupcakes and lost by 29 today. They aren't good.

He probably isn't. But if he can't beat one of the other 3 worst B1G teams, he should be, just as Monson was.

Creighton is pretty good.

Monson was in year 8. They didn't bring Ben back for a 3rd season just to fire him 10 games in. He'll be here the whole year, then he'll be gone.

Top Bottom