***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Some day Gopher basketball will reach the heights of Northwestern basketball.

Freshman Christie back in.

Shot on the way.... miss.

Forced zero turnovers. Wow. All around just a complete no show and no effort.

Gophers will secure the #10 spot in the B1G Tournament, most likely. They preferred that, the announcers said on TV.

Gophers avoid the dreaded 8-ish spot.

They cannot stumble in the very first tournament game, or the "d" word may come back.

NET's gonna probably be about 90 or so tomorrow after getting run off the floor again. Maybe we can hold on to that 8 seed in the NIT.

Perfect ending to our worst conference loss of the season. Turnover pass from near the basket.

Obviously, this was a terrible stretch at the end of the season, but I thought that 18-13 was their ceiling for the season and they got there. They will have the first winning season since 2019. It will still be a bummer if they don't make the NIT.

Since Berry got hurt NW beat PSU by 5, lost to Rutgers by 3, beat IU for 4, beat Michigan by 14, beat MD by 7, lost to Iowa by 7, lost to MSU by 4.

Beats the Gophers by 24. Absolutely embarrassing.
That is embarrassing. NW minus two starters!!! And gh whines about a short bench!!

least unhappy I’ve ever been post-loss. team not abjectly gassed to win by 1 point. no injuries. refs felt amusing rather than infuriating.

likely 8-9 matchups struck me as risky games. If 10 seed obtains we get a shot at railing off 3-4 straight Quad 1 wins in winnable games considering B10 non-home records this year, I’ll take it.

least unhappy I’ve ever been post-loss. team not abjectly gassed to win by 1 point. no injuries. refs felt amusing rather than infuriating.

likely 8-9 matchups struck me as risky games. If 10 seed obtains we get a shot at railing off 3-4 straight Quad 1 wins in winnable games considering B10 non-home records this year, I’ll take it.

Unreal. Now we're just accepting a 24 point loss because now we avoid Purdue, as if Illinois isn't gonna run us out of the gym the way we're playing...if we even get to that point.

Top Bottom