***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Joke game. Like I said earlier team gave up after the Illinois game. Better season than last year but a terrible finish for sure.

Athletes used to feign an injury to sit a portion of a season but now that NIL money is on the table…..no one mentions injuries.

Was that before or after the PSU game
PSU game was garbage too. Just so we are clear they(PSU) are a terrible team. You should blow them out in your own building.

Expect more, bottom barrel teams are bottom barrel teams. Kill them and move on

PSU game was garbage too. Just so we are clear they(PSU) are a terrible team. You should blow them out in your own building.

Expect more, bottom barrel teams are bottom barrel teams. Kill them and move on
My point was, if he “truly lost the team”, on of the worst sport’ cliches ever!, they wouldn’t have come out in second half with the piss & vinegar, I witnessed when I watched it.

If they don’t give that effort, they don’t win - the 🏀 doesn’t go in the goal by itself nor does anyone defend or rebound without effort either.

No one knows what will happen tomorrow, if they play without a sense of urgency tomorrow and lose by 10+, then I’d concede you’re right, there’s no reason to loss by that amount. If we win or keep it as a single digit loss, then I win.

Last edited:

Top Bottom