***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Nonsense. Maybe the guys are tired....but after we wrapped up the nonconference....we won one of the next ten games. Fact is that the Big Ten is deep this year and we were obviously going to look better in the nonconference.
Mississippi State and Pitt are as good or better than Nebraska/Northwestern/Penn State.

The improvement will come when the roster starts to fill out with guys recruited to play in the Big Ten. I'm sure that correlation will be a surprise to a lot of people here.
This entire team was recruited to play in the big ten.

On a senior dominated team, there is likely less improvement over the course of a season. Throw in the utter exhaustion of having no bench and I think that they are just completely worn out.
The lack of bench is at least partially a choice made by the coaches.

Any body else been having issues with the BTN Network?

Mississippi State and Pitt are as good or better than Nebraska/Northwestern/Penn State.

Maybe Miss State. Pitt is pretty bad. And last time I checked....we split with both NW and PSU. Didn't play Nebraska twice.

Any body else been having issues with the BTN Network?

Yes....that last little blitz was nothing but a frozen screen. Seems that BTN has been pretty shoddy at multiple times this year.

Maybe Miss State. Pitt is pretty bad. And last time I checked....we split with both NW and PSU. Didn't play Nebraska twice.
Miss. State is better than all 3. Pitt is at least as good as Nebrasksa/NW. My point is that we will be 2-3 against the dregs of the B1G, while we won similar non-conference games. That's getting worse, not better.

Again, NW no fear about shooting. Just throw it up. Nothing to worry about. Minnesota shoots to try to make the shot. NW shoots just because it's fun with no repercussions.

Not bitching, just seeing the confidence difference.

TT gets a block but we still can't rebound. And how he's done for the night.

Johnson recruited these guys. To play in the big ten. They have scholarships and jerseys and everything.
Yeah, they have jerseys but they were brought in to fill a roster. Next season we will see his first four high school recruits. The following year another three or four. Then the roster will start to fill out with kids recruited to play Big Ten basketball.

Only 4 fouls this half. Even the officials want this to end

Yeah, they have jerseys but they were brought in to fill a roster. Next season we will see his first four high school recruits. The following year another three or four. Then the roster will start to fill out with kids recruited to play Big Ten basketball.
No. Literally all the guys he is bringing in are recruited to play big ten basketball. The 4 high school recruits? Big Ten basketball recruits.

Top Bottom