***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTH CAROLINA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

My astute observation. One team had drake maye the other team didn’t. It’s not like Minnesota didn’t have opportunities to hit passes they were just dropped or missed throws.

I’ll be surprised if we don’t drop to mid 40’s to 50’s on this terrible defensive numbers.

If anybody blaming this game on officiating is a fucking idiot We have no quarterback and our coaching staff is the worst coaching staff in the big 10.

Must be nice having a talented QB and receivers that actually catch the ball. Jealous. Now I know how Iowa feels.

So, it looks as though we have traded offenses with last year’s Iowa team. This was a frustrating game, because with a half decent offense that utilized strengths on short yardage plays (to get first downs), we are in the game. But we coached ourselves out of using our strengths at key juncture … or so it seems. Could be a long season if our offensive play calling remains this mystifying and disconnected from the specific, momentary needs of the game. Sigh …

They beat a team currently leading Georgia nearing half time...
My point was this game was ours if we could move the ball through the air. Defense did a great bend but not break in the second half until now. Run game did what it was supposed to. You can only achieve so much without any passing acumen

I hate playing not to lose. Too bad they didn't play better...I was really hoping Athan was going to be great this year.

Kinda wish we were playing Tarleton State this week.

Mn is going to lose to unc, who is ranked 20 and is really really fortunate to win today. Mn looks like rubbish.

1. Our coaching staff got depantsed. Completely unprepared for uptempo.
2. Our offense was bad, much of it bad QB play, but why not try to control the game by running?
3. At the end of the day, UNC is a better football team.

1. Should have rushed more considering how good Taylor's running and the multiple issues with passing.

2. The punt was a bad mistake.

Now... what can we talk about. Is Gable Steveson coming back to Gophers wrestling. Let me check. Hey, what's going on the Weather Channel.

Back to the game: "Almost intercepted... Went off the tip of his hand. Haven't had that chemistry today."

Top Bottom