***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTH CAROLINA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

My astute observation. One team had drake maye the other team didn’t. It’s not like Minnesota didn’t have opportunities to hit passes they were just dropped or missed throws.

Yep. Terrible performance by the QBs, the receivers, and the play caller. All of the above straight up bad. This was a game that could have been won with even a mediocre performance on offense.

I’m shocked. So many gopherhole experts said the offense was going to be so much better this year with Athan and a new OC. They are simply OK at most positions on offense.

Just really all around bad day. Big plays by UNC, almost none for the Gophers. Plenty of bad calls or non-calls for UNC, anything in Gophers favor got overturned. Bad QBing, bad receiving, and their QB was on. Our guys were cramping in 80 degree weather. We made a terrible substitution on 3rd and 2 and then missed a block on a poor play call, then punted when there was no reason to do so. Those things are the game difference.

Our K rocked again though.

Sucks waiting so long for mediocre football. Will MN have any good football teams in town this year?

PJ’s decision to not get a “real” OC is looking kind of grim now. Our offense isn’t designed to compete at a high level, unless we just run Taylor every play. 7-5 looks good now.

This game sucked. Gophers QB play was awful. Letting Kramer throw that pass on 1st down and not having a better back up is on coaching staff. Totally out-coached on the hurry up and unprepared on substitutions on defense. #7 Goulsbey on defense they will pick on him all year if he has to play. Whenever NC needed it they made a play.

Disappointing game. Had opportunities. Just played like crap. TE has no hands. QB no good. And #7….. well we all saw

Good lord.
How many times do you have to hear pj fleck stand up at the podium and say " this one's on me "
Shut the fuck up, what are you even talking about?
Don't worry daddy fleck We'll stand up and take the blame. And tell everybody it's all on him. And he has to do better for the 400th time. And you'll drop to your knees and suck it all in, just like you always do. Tired of being f****** mediocre. This isn't even mediocre. This is an embarrassment. He should have been fired when he lost to Bowling Green

Back to G5 teams, clearly not ready to face P5 opponents. Time to start looking for a new QB, the Athan project is flaming out.

I’m shocked. So many gopherhole experts said the offense was going to be so much better this year with Athan and a new OC. They are simply OK at most positions on offense.
A fan base thinking they’re better than they really are? Now that’s shocking. Nebraska fans are definitely not like that.

PJ’s decision to not get a “real” OC is looking kind of grim now. Our offense isn’t designed to compete at a high level, unless we just run Taylor every play. 7-5 looks good now.
Yep. Time to go find a professional offensive “consultant” that can help pull things together before the season is lost. 2 touchdowns against 2 power five non-elite defenses is absolutely pathetic.

Top Bottom