***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTH CAROLINA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

We should’t have a problem competing with North Carolina.
Last year, UNC's recruiting class was 11th best. Ours was 50 something.

They recruit players we cannot touch. We absolutely should have a problem competing with them. Fleck needs to do a better job recruiting if he wants to compete with top 25 teams. It's as simple as that.

Glad they didn’t miss that massive PI right as the ball came out

I stand corrected. The officials are morons

Down here in Austin, TX and have watched Brown and Chizik win a Championship.

They put the time in on the tape and their game plans are usually really good.

can still be defensive holding if there's a tip, right? especially if it's before the throw? I think the refs blew that one.

Why didn't they run the ball. I thought it was 6 in the box. The QB then threw the ball into his O-line player's helmet.

Don't pass the fucking ball again. Ever!!!

I swear the ref came in and did a holding sign first. He definitely grabbed him before the ball was thrown.

Last year, UNC's recruiting class was 11th best. Ours was 50 something.

They recruit players we cannot touch. We absolutely should have a problem competing with them. Fleck needs to do a better job recruiting if he wants to compete with top 25 teams. It's as simple as that.

If our QB could complete a pass we would be winning right now

AK not looking like a Big Ten QB thus far. Taylor at this point I'm just hoping doesn't go the Bucky Irving route, that kid is a stud.

This game is there to be won. Maye is overrated.

However, AK isn't good enough to win this game. He's the guy who will hold this team back from accomplishing their big goals this year.

can still be defensive holding if there's a tip, right? especially if it's before the throw? I think the refs blew that one.
Yes. Should have been called a hold, not PI.

Athan 4 for 13 now. He hasn't played a full season, so give him a rest. See what Cole, who's been in the system for many years, can do.

Need to put in Kramer to start the 2nd half. Athan isn't it.

This game is there to be won. Maye is overrated.

However, AK isn't good enough to win this game. He's the guy who will hold this team back from accomplishing their big goals this year.
And who should they go to? Kramer?

AK won the game against Wisconsin.

He can do it. We just need that guy to get off the plane.

Well, that drive for the defense wasn't it.

No blown coverage there.

Top Bottom