***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTH CAROLINA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Much has been written about our first 2 wins. Too much passing, not enough running, then too much running and not enough passing. But we are 2-0, right where we want to be with a HUGE opportunity for national eyes to be upon us.

Our tough defense will be tested against one of the top QBs in all college football! A nationally ranked non conference opponent on the road!

It’s going to be an absolutely perfect day for college football and thousands of Gopher fans have ascended on Chapel Hill!!

This is a HUGE opportunity!!!

GET ‘ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LFG!

baby-scream.gif

Drake Maye is really good, but has to throw it to capable receivers. I postulate Mack’s ongoing hysterical Chernobyl-level meltdown over Tez’ completely legitimate disqualification is the result of a collection of meh at WR. He’s worried. He really needed Tez as a deep threat.

Get hot for this one. All depends on Baugh and Co.

What is a Tar Heel anyway and why is their mascot a ram? The whole thing sounds a little ridiculous to me.
"To call someone a “rosin heel” or “tar heel” was to imply that they worked in a lowly trade. During the Civil War, North Carolina soldiers flipped the meaning of the term and turned an epithet into an accolade. They called themselves “tar heels” as an expression of state pride."

No worries. William Tecumseh Sherman is rooting for us from the grave.

"To call someone a “rosin heel” or “tar heel” was to imply that they worked in a lowly trade. During the Civil War, North Carolina soldiers flipped the meaning of the term and turned an epithet into an accolade. They called themselves “tar heels” as an expression of state pride."

No worries. William Tecumseh Sherman is rooting for us from the grave.
So in other words you can't trust a Tar Heel. I just knew it!

I hope the Gophers can run the ball tomorrow. I think they will need to run well to have a chance to win the game.

Top Bottom