***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I dunno...putting aside that the Huskers haven't been sharp today...if the Gophers play anything resembling a fundamentally sound game, they're ahead in this thing. This team isn't without ability.
Is this NEBs whole team? How do they have 7 wins?

I dunno...putting aside that the Huskers haven't been sharp today...if the Gophers play anything resembling a fundamentally sound game, they're ahead in this thing. This team isn't without ability.
Let us not forget this is 14th place against 13th place. And we're marginally in the game.

What % of teams points against the gophers come on layups?

Nebraska is in 12th place in the conference and playing OK. Gophers may lose by double digits.

Can't have your leaders play this poorly. Garcia is playing decent....but not great. Battle and Cooper have been downright bad.

Battle is offensively talented but losing him might be a net positive. Good night he takes terrible shots, plays no defense and does not seem to even care. And CBJ just looks at them and says nothing. What a trash product

Battle is offensively talented but losing him might be a net positive. Good night he takes terrible shots, plays no defense and does not seem to even care. And CBJ just looks at them and says nothing. What a trash product
It's hard to watch the way Battle is coached. I don't know why he gets to do whatever he wants.

that whole sequence was a perfect look at our season.

No foot speed to go get the ball.

I wouldn't lose sleep if Battle left. He could have easily grabbed that loose ball....and gave almost zero effort.

that whole sequence was a perfect look at our season.

No foot speed to go get the ball.

Battle could have gotten it. Instead he tried to reach out and grab it on the move and missed. Just another bad play by him today.

Cannot pass, cannot catch, cannot reach out and grab a loose ball. Other than that, pretty good ball control.

Edit: Forgot dribbling.

Post game interview . ‘Well, we came at them hard the whole game but they scored a handful more than us…’

Top Bottom