***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Tough day yesterday for the Gopher basketball program. Best way to add some good news is a road Big Ten win. Nebraska has 6 more BT wins than we do and are 10-3 at home. Even though they are 12th in BT standings, those 7 conference wins feels like an incredible season compared to the season we’re having.

Hope we can patchwork 40 minutes together.

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Gophers enter today with the nations fourth longest losing streak. I think they snap it today.

Per James:
The Huskers lost true freshman Quaran McPhereson for the season early, Derrick Walker missed several games early, Juwan Gary (who played well versus the Gophers in the last game) is out for the season because of a shoulder injury, and Emmanuel Bandoumel is out for the season because of a knee injury. Both Bandoumel and Gary were starters before they got hurt for the season.

GEDJ!!! You’re really fucking due.

With the brother and sister in law living in Lincoln and him being a massive Husker fan, we NEED this one! Go Gophers!

The Gophers enter today with the nations fourth longest losing streak. I think they snap it today.

Per James:
The Huskers lost true freshman Quaran McPhereson for the season early, Derrick Walker missed several games early, Juwan Gary (who played well versus the Gophers in the last game) is out for the season because of a shoulder injury, and Emmanuel Bandoumel is out for the season because of a knee injury. Both Bandoumel and Gary were starters before they got hurt for the season.

GEDJ!!! You’re really fucking due.
I thought only the Gophers dealt with injuries...

With the brother and sister in law living in Lincoln and him being a massive Husker fan, we NEED this one! Go Gophers!

He's actually a Husker basketball fan? I worked with a fair number of people who attended U of Nebraska and some of them were from the state. I rarely heard them mention the basketball team.

Having officially hit bottom yesterday, the Gophers rally for their first win at Pinnacle Bank Arena today.

If we lose by 20…now that we lost Evans…Ben should not be let back on the plane for the flight home

If we lose by 20…now that we lost Evans…Ben should not be let back on the plane for the flight home

I took Nebraska at (-8.5) and the Under, which was (134.5) I believe. Figured the Gophers would come out flat as hell. I hope they prove me wrong!

I think the problem so far is we’re not shooting enough 3’s.

They just had a guy get an easy steal and jog all the way down the floor with the ball for a layup.

Hoiberg is going to save his job. Gets 3 rotation guys back from injury next year (2 starters) on a team that could be .500 in the conference.

So far notice the bad plays; Battle and Garcia bad passes and Garcia the missed block out on the FT

Battle is having a beauty of a game...

So the refs are just not gonna call fouls on Nebraska today?

They sure take good care of the ball.............

Top Bottom