***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA BIG TEN OPENER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Gabe needs to do something other than stand out there and take jump shots.
I think him being relegated to a spot up shooter has limited his execution this year. He should try bringing the ball up every now and then.

When your three point shooters can't make a three point shot it makes for a long night.

Carr first big ten road game.kalashaur has to hit somshots.

Honest question: what would you all consider to be a good 3 point shooting percentage? Lot of comments about how poor of a season gabe has had. Prior to this game, gabe was shooting 37.3% from 3 - while that definitely isn't great, I wouldn't consider that horrible. What would you (realistically) like to see our guards shooting at?

Who will we beat in the conference? Iowa is at best, middle to lower half. This all falls on Pitino. He looks like he is disinterested on the sideline. But then he recruited what he sees. Must really be disappointing. Finishing the season sub five hundred should be all Coyle needs to send him packing.

Honest question: what would you all consider to be a good 3 point shooting percentage? Lot of comments about how poor of a season gabe has had. Prior to this game, gabe was shooting 37.3% from 3 - while that definitely isn't great, I wouldn't consider that horrible. What would you (realistically) like to see our guards shooting at?

The problem is that he isn't doing much else either.

Do we keep this within 20? OSU within 20?

Well, down 17. I'd say our season streak of not losing by double digits may end here

This crap is so hard to watch! They run no offense. Pickup games are easier to watch!

If it gets much worse, let the young guys play as soon as possible.

Omersa might as well start throwing up a few shots...cannot be worse than the others

This team totally sucks and the season is going to be a bust. Pitino, please play your young players now.

Which young players are we pining for? Freeman is not close to ready to play and I'm not sure Ihnen is either. I would like to see Tre Williams get more minutes. Beyond that? The future isn't that bright.

Can't watch anymore. Time to switch to the Hallmark Channel.

My goodness this team looks bad. Poor defense. Slow. Can't shoot.
Tonight's team would be hard pressed to beat Rutgers.

If we lose to both OSU's the Barn is going to be a morgue once B1G play re-starts.

more like 33 percent vs non mid major teams...after today 25 percent

Kalscheur versus Weiskamp is the game. Gabe had not looked into it all year.

wow this team sucks, Pitino better start working on his resume, maybe he can find a division 3 job

Top Bottom