***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA BIG TEN OPENER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
I'm not sure I'll ever get used to two Big Ten games in early/mid-December, but here we are. Starting off with a border rival on the road.

As Barn Burner states in another thread, Oturu has to stay out of early foul trouble. He's no use to us on the bench.

Hit a few 3s, stay out of foul trouble and keep the Hawkeyes on their heels.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and much like Oturu….Garza cant hurt us if he is on the bench in foul trouble either! lets get some early touches to Oturu as well and see if we cant return the favor as well!

Omersa and Demir have looked better of late, need that to continue. Need to hit our threes and free throws.

and much like Oturu….Garza cant hurt us if he is on the bench in foul trouble either! lets get some early touches to Oturu as well and see if we cant return the favor as well!

Garza doesn't play as much defense as Oturu so he doesn't pick up as many fouls.

wow, nice hook by Alihan.

We're not exactly popping the nets early.

Ihnen first off the bench.

Whew... Carr's basketball IQ. Omersa should never under any circumstance get the ball in post in that position.

Good to see hurt catch and shoot confidently there and knock one down. He doesn't need to provide a ton of scoring but being able to hit those shots would make a huge difference.

Demir looks really good right now.
Gabe looks horrible

Oturu chasing blocks he can’t get to. Gave Kraemer a wide open layup because of it

Hurt has played well in this game but that was a terrible trip to the line. 2 missed shots and then our player missed the offensive rebound in his hands.

Amazed we were able to get the lead after that start. But now the poor offense is back.

The story of the entire Pitino era: Throw a zone on us, we'll wet ourselves.

Gabe needs to do something other than stand out there and take jump shots.

Both fouls on Oturu total BS ticky tack. No shot to win with him in foul trouble.

The gophers have got to have the worst outside shooters in big ten.

How is that not a foul on Iowa when the guy walked into Willis' path?

Anyone watching on the Fox Sports app or website? I voiced this earlier in the year via football but its the worst thing ever...I've had to open the app or refresh the website 6 times in the first half so far

Top Bottom