***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD***

That’s all Pitino’s fault. The guys had two ACL surgeries and I’m sorry that has to be so tough to come back from. As nice of a guy as he is they should have talked him into medically retiring so he could finish school.
It's not like we'd have done much with his scholarship....but he plays way too much

BC fans say they will take Richard if they can't have Rick....man they must be desperate....

Does anyone believe we win this game if Gabe plays? I certainly do not.

Illinois 2002 in reverse...we deserve it....

Fun game. Good hanging with you all tonight. Unlikely I'm around much Saturday :(

If you're Mitchell or Freeman, why would you NOT transfer after the season?
Maybe the new coach can get them to stay... Thank GOD I haven't ordered BTN. I can't take watching these guys lose and watching how the game is coached when things start turning to shit.

Covid, working remotely, MN sports.......my alcohol intake is at an all time high. Not sure if that is good or bad

The losses keep mounting. Like against Rutgers, I thought we were going to take this one. I'm just wiped out.

Bardo said it " can't give up a 16-2 run in the 2nd half " and get the W in the Big.

Bummer, good game to watch until the last 5 minutes or so. I thought Freemen looked great when he was in.

Covid, working remotely, MN sports.......my alcohol intake is at an all time high. Not sure if that is good or bad

I did the math the other night. Not sure if I’m impressed with myself or depressed!

Top Bottom