***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD***

Can't even keep it to single digits. Total meltdown.

I'd say our three best players were Mashburn, Williams and Carr...in that order.

If Tre would realize that he could drive to the rim every time and eliminate the 3 ball entirely he could become a game changer on the offensive side. His defense is already almost there.

It’s not Curry’s fault, but what the hell is he doing out there? Ihnen and Freeman offer everything but experience at this point.

If Tre would realize that he could drive to the rim every time and eliminate the 3 ball entirely he could become a game changer on the offensive side. His defense is already almost there.

Tre needs to learn that. He isn't a terrible 3pt shooter but we need more slashers/attackers. Creates so much space and he is a solid free throw shooter. I like the kid. I think he should continue to play a lot and improve. Hopefully he is happy here.

So typical, we were playing really hard and competing with some toughness tonight at least but we all knew the meltdown was coming. Really disappointing finish.

I don't watch the games cuz I have better uses for my time but why do they always shoot so many threes they can't make? lol

Time Mitchell and Freeman to see the floor. Sorry Pitino, Gach and Curry aren't cutting it, and Robbins is clearly injured

It’s not Curry’s fault, but what the hell is he doing out there? Ihnen and Freeman offer everything but experience at this point.

Experience is the goofiest concept. These kids have played 100s and 100s of games. I did the math on Tyus Jones when he was in high school. From January 1 of his junior year through the end of his senior year (15 months) he played something like 135 officiated games. These kids have experience. It isn't 1963

With only one chance left for a conference road win and if you don’t get that a team without at least one conference road win doesn’t belong in the NCAA tourney.

Experience is the goofiest concept. These kids have played 100s and 100s of games. I did the math on Tyus Jones when he was in high school. From January 1 of his junior year through the end of his senior year (15 months) he played something like 135 officiated games. These kids have experience. It isn't 1963
For sure. Definitely said it with some irony. Curry’s experience has been watching film and rehabbing.

Definitely need a coaching change. But it sucks because Pitino is a likeable guy. Funny, great on social media, makes fun of himself, etc. I think we all cut him some slack the first couple years, and figured he'd grow in to the job and learn along the way. Time to move on
Thank you

Top Bottom