***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD***

Honestly we put up a good fight for much of the night but what we all expected to happen ended up happening in the end. Unfortunately, this loss likely knocks us out of the tournament barring a bit of a drastic change of fortunes and momentum for this team in its final handful of games.

O-8 on the road and Pitino's stellar B10 record drops to 54-91....Come at me and tell me what a great coach he is.

This is consistently the worst three point shooting team I have seen.

LIttle hero ball, some bad shot selections and Indiana burying some threes. Bad combination .

I appreciate the fight from the guys tonight. Lots of people playing better than usual. Unfortunately the front court has been abysmal. Robbins, Johnson and Curry providing very very little.

This. Got some productive performances from the youngsters. The old guys looked like shit. Maybe that's a good thing for our future if we can add a few high quality transfers.

Barring a big upset Saturday, we're looking at NIT if it's played...

Tell me how many 3 point shots the gophers will take before the game and I will tell you if they will win or lose. Pitino needed to leash these guys up a long time ago but hasn’t. They should shoot less than 10, 3 point shots a game. If they had done that all year we would be sitting in 4th place or so

This. Got some productive performances from the youngsters. The old guys looked like shit. Maybe that's a good thing for our future if we can add a few high quality transfers.

I'd say our three best players were Mashburn, Williams and Carr...in that order.

When was the last time RP got a T, maybe rally the troops, seem to remember a few when he first got here but seems I can’t really remember the last one!
Asking for a friend.

Clanking the threes to defeat. This is not Good! 🤯

That’s Carr getting his ass kicked by his guy on defense and trailing the play the whole way allows for an easy layup.

Top Bottom