***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS COVID-POSTPONED IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Still hard for me to believe that going into tonight's game, Battle had played 20 games and had only been to the FT line 22 times. And he's shooting 82%. Somehow he's got to drive to the bucket strong and get more points from the line.
Battle has the greenest light in America. And he embraces that. Not pretty.

He’s a good driver. Do it more, don’t settle.

Ben is so soft with the officials.
So not sure how many saw the Duke UVa game last week. Should have been a VA foul and Duke win, they called it otherwise. Out of nowhere Coach K shows up at Cameron. A lot are saying he was there to make sure the refs know they are still duke.

What Scheyer is experiencing is the same as CBJ. he's a young HC who doesn't yell at refs. I'm not saying it's fair or right, but regardless you have to let the refs have it, it matters. We are down 15+ every game. We have time to do it.

Obviously he cares, but one of my biggest gripes about CBJ is he's so lax. Bad calls nothing, bad TO nothing, bad shot nothing, 20 point losses nothing. Ohh shucks darn we tried, we will try again next time. NO GD, SHOW SOME FIRE, GET PISSED.....SOMETHING

Henley almost doubled the guard scoring by hitting that three.

0 points from the bench tonight. Seems like old times.

Haven’t been able to watch hardly any games this year. Sat down to watch this one, wow! Just gross. Next year going to be any better? Any actual guards on the horizon?

Haven’t been able to watch hardly any games this year. Sat down to watch this one, wow! Just gross. Next year going to be any better? Any actual guards on the horizon?
Just Christie and a theoretical "transfer portal guard".

So not sure how many saw the Duke UVa game last week. Should have been a VA foul and Duke win, they called it otherwise. Out of nowhere Coach K shows up at Cameron. A lot are saying he was there to make sure the refs know they are still duke.

What Scheyer is experiencing is the same as CBJ. he's a young HC who doesn't yell at refs. I'm not saying it's fair or right, but regardless you have to let the refs have it, it matters. We are down 15+ every game. We have time to do it.

Obviously he cares, but one of my biggest gripes about CBJ is he's so lax. Bad calls nothing, bad TO nothing, bad shot nothing, 20 point losses nothing. Ohh shucks darn we tried, we will try again next time. NO GD, SHOW SOME FIRE, GET PISSED.....SOMETHING
PJ may be Mr. Positive with the media, but he's not above ripping into an official.

Well, I'd say this one is better than most in the conference and certainly better than the first one against Illinois (although there is still time for it to get worse).

Ben should be losing his mind about that non travel call there. At least the assistant was pissed. You’re 1-13 and you don’t lay into ‘em for that? Come on you’ve gotta hate losing more than this.

How can you take a shot, miss everything then grab the ball?

Get T’d up every single time this year when a coach says something.

Not that it would make a ton of difference, but these officials are some of the most thin-skinned wusses I've seen in awhile.

Top Bottom