***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS COVID-POSTPONED IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
I don't want any excuses from fans or the team about us being tired during this stretch. We had more rest than nearly any team in the country the previous two weeks. Let's f'n win a game for cripes sakes. That's it. Just f'n find a way to actually surprise us for an entire 40 minutes. Most other teams find 1-2 games a season to actually overachieve.

GET 'ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want any excuses from fans or the team about us being tired during this stretch. We had more rest than nearly any team in the country the previous two weeks. Let's f'n win a game for cripes sakes. That's it. Just f'n find a way to actually surprise us for an entire 40 minutes. Most other teams find 1-2 games a season to actually overachieve.

We were also fortunate enough to miss two games without our best player.

Prediction: Underwood himself will be applying the arm bar and impeding cooper’s movement at 40 feet from the hoop.

Prediction: Underwood himself will be applying the arm bar and impeding cooper’s movement at 40 feet from the hoop.
Yeah, I think Cooper is going to be ran ragged tonight being pressed. Samuels will have to play a bit.

Let's follow up our shots and not clear down the court once the ball is out of the shooter's hand.

Let's follow up our shots and not clear down the court once the ball is out of the shooter's hand.

I wonder if that is what they are told to do. It has to be. But I don’t get it this year.

I like the angry Stan better. (y)

Well, I didn't see the Penn State game - was working PA at a HS Girls BB showcase event - 7 games in one day. and I won't see the Illinois game because a HS Girls game was rescheduled to avoid the snow-mageddon that is coming this week.

So I'll just have to rely on everyone's unbiased and thoughtful commentary.

But, at this point, I am starting to wonder if there is anything new or different to be said.

The Gophers play a game - they lose - and everyone posts the same comments they post after every game. And my alarm clock is playing Sonny and Cher every morning. It's getting a bit repetitive.

Hoyas won last night at Butler - good omen for us😎

Last edited:

Top Bottom