***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS COVID-POSTPONED IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Garcia JOJ and Payne....outside of those 3 I don't know that we need any of the others back next year.
An alien has taken over Battle’s body.

Last edited:

Garcia JOJ and Payne....outside of those 3 I don't know that we need any of the others back next year.
Legit. The strides JOJ has made sense he committed here are outstanding. I said I would be shocked if he played any meaningful minutes this year. And he has turned into a top 3 player for us! His future is bright!

But again will continue to say it’s silly to not want the other freshman back.
The other three, outside of a couple games for Payne, just simply weren’t ready to play big roles like we had hoped. We shouldn’t be throwing in the towel on any of them yet

Legit. The strides JOJ has made sense he committed here are outstanding. I said I would be shocked if he played any meaningful minutes this year. And he has turned into a top 3 player for us! His future is bright!

But again will continue to say it’s silly to not want the other freshman back.
The other three, outside of a couple games for Payne, just simply weren’t ready to play big roles like we had hoped. We shouldn’t be throwing in the towel on any of them yet

I agree with this. All of it.

Look I’ll say it again, and that’s it! It’s a game thread, you want to bitch about Ben and his roster etc take it to the appropriate thread. I never put anyone on ignore, but you are really close to being the first.

0 points
5 rebouds
2 assists
……..
That’s our guards stat line in the first half

See ya, Wednesday. It should be fun!

Guards badly overmatched night in and out. Painful.

Cooper has been a major, major disappointment. There's no spinning it otherwise. As for Carrington and Henley, you can't give up on them, but their freshman seasons have been poor when they've played.

Garcia remains consistent. Battle and JOJ helping out. Not sure what the other guys are doing. Need someone else to show up this half if we're going to steal one.
Other guys are doing absolutely nothing in case you havent figured that out. Hopefully better second half.

When was the last time we had an offensive rebound? 2020?

Top Bottom