***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS COVID-POSTPONED IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Dainja is an adult. I think he is Payne’s ceiling. Similar athletic profiles.

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 FREE THROWS N A ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT ONE TIME!!!!!.

Don’t get too excited, there’s a lot of game time left to rectify that.
I know. I always think. "please make at least 1 and I'm usually disappointed.

I’m pretty sure there has never been an uglier, more off-putting, more horribly named player in the Big Ten than Coleman Hawkins.

I’m so disappointed in Carrington, he’s so lacking in confidence. His shooting is abysmal and outside of a couple of rebounds he does nothing to think anything is going to get any better.

Garcia JOJ and Payne....outside of those 3 I don't know that we need any of the others back next year.

Might as well miss the layup to finish the half. We shoot ourselves in the foot a couple dozen times and still are only down by six. Go figure. Got to stop the bleeding.

I’m pretty sure there has never been an uglier, more off-putting, more horribly named player in the Big Ten than Coleman Hawkins.
who's the ugly goon who played for Iowa for about 12 years in the 90's/early 2000's?

Last edited:

Well, that could have gone a little better but overall a pretty decent close in the final minutes of the half. Why is it that we can never get more than two or three guys to play well in a single game on this team? Also, Cooper seems to have completely lost it. Earlier in the year he could hit some shots and drive to the bucket on occasion. He just drove to the bucket with real speed but couldn't finish uncontested. Hundred dollar move with a ten cent finish.

I don’t think the Gophers are playing bad. I think they are just bad and are playing normal. Illinois let a lead slip away. Gophers are in this if they can limit turnovers. Illini clearly missing Shannon. Time to win is now.

Garcia remains consistent. Battle and JOJ helping out. Not sure what the other guys are doing. Need someone else to show up this half if we're going to steal one.

Top Bottom