***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD - SATURDAY NIGHT PRIME TIME UNDER THE LIGHTS!!!***

Over their 1st 5 games, Mich has surrendered only 3 touchdowns. 2 of the three were in garbage time. And the 3rd was Rutgers first drive and their only score for the game.

Sigh
They needed to score on EVERY second half possession.

Y’all see all of that wide open field for our #4 if that 2nd down pass wasn’t tipped?!

Man

He is singlehandedly destroying his draft stock week by week. It is sad to see - don't understand what the issue is here. He has all the tools to be a star.
I don’t get it either. He also ran a 2 yard crossing route with 4 yards to gain.

The announcers are meat riding Michigan so hard I have to listen to the game on mute

McDonald is eligible? When did that happen?

McCarthy has the cleanest jersey on the field...pass rush non existent

I don’t get it either. He also ran a 2 yard crossing route with 4 yards to gain.
Part of it is coaching not putting him in a position to succeed - I get that. But, it seems like the effort is lacking - like on that blocking assignment.

Tariq Watson with a freshman mistake. but when you have to play freshmen in meaningful situations like that...

It sucks being mired in mediocrity. When will this ever change for the Gophs?!

Weakest holding call ever

Here comes the PJ call control offense to run the clock and keep our loss by 3 scores.

Top Bottom