***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Good D.... didn't cave at the beginning of 2nd half

Wow, just WOW! This is the biggest victory of Pitino's career. This one was even more satisfying than when Tubby's last team beat #1 Indiana.

After GA Tech lost the national semi-final to UNLV in 1990, one of the Tech players said about UNLV's defense "They were in our jocks!" I thought the same thing about ours today.

Congratulations to the team and to Pitino!

Dakich is obsessed with Wagner. Who the fuck is Wagner going to defend in the NBA? He has been blown past by Gabe and Gach so far today.
Got awfully quiet both in the game and on the broadcast re Mo after he acted like a soccer player on Robbins put back

I love the optimism in here. Gophers will not win this game. If they do, I’ll be the first one to admit I was wrong. I’m not sure we beat them at any position, including Carr. Gophers can make all the wide open shots they want, cause there won’t be enough to matter in the final score.
Here’s your chance

Best win of the year by far. Iowa game felt a tad fluky. MSU isn't that great. We just beat the crap out of a top 10 team.

There was a fair chance that they might have been #1 had they won today.

I love the optimism in here. Gophers will not win this game. If they do, I’ll be the first one to admit I was wrong. I’m not sure we beat them at any position, including Carr. Gophers can make all the wide open shots they want, cause there won’t be enough to matter in the final score.

Terrible take by morning me. Afternoon me is disappointed. What a great game.

Robbins is a monster today. He has really got better. All jokes aside he seems to get beat up physically at times but he does things Dickinson and Cockburn can’t, like shoot 3s. Changed the game today.
Maybe I missed it but did you eat crow after guaranteeing a Michigan win?

Maybe I missed it but did you eat crow after guaranteeing a Michigan win?

Well, if he doesn't do it, I will. I didn't think we could beat Michigan today if they spotted us 10 points.

The Jekyll and Hyde nature of this team has been something else lol but these home games have been a lot of fun to watch.
I just mentioned the same thing to my friends.
This was 40 minutes of excellent basketball from the Gophers. Also, props to the coaching staff. They recognized Michigan overplaying with their "up the line, on the line" defense and used some great backdoor cuts for easy layups. An excellent game plan and execution.

I just mentioned the same thing to my friends.
This was 40 minutes of excellent basketball from the Gophers. Also, props to the coaching staff. They recognized Michigan overplaying with their "up the line, on the line" defense and used some great backdoor cuts for easy layups. An excellent game plan and execution.

Gophers don’t back cut often but had a few crucial ones today.

Top Bottom