***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Tomorrow is the type of game the buzz on campus pregame and in The Barn would be fantastic. But alas, we will watch on our couch.

The second half was a disaster last time against Michigan. Hope we have revenge on our mind.

No time better than tomorrow for Michigan to get it’s first loss.

GET ‘ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!

Does that mean you will be buzzed on the couch then??

I'm going to irrationally pick another big home W - 73-67.

Carr stops channeling his inner James Harden and works to get all the team involved in the first ten minutes and we maintain control and play much better D.

Does that mean you will be buzzed on the couch then??

I'm going to irrationally pick another big home W - 73-67.

Carr stops channeling his inner James Harden and works to get all the team involved in the first ten minutes and we maintain control and play much better D.
Well we do win if we hold them to 67.

77 is our magic number. We need a good shooting performance.

I love the optimism in here. Gophers will not win this game. If they do, I’ll be the first one to admit I was wrong. I’m not sure we beat them at any position, including Carr. Gophers can make all the wide open shots they want, cause there won’t be enough to matter in the final score.

Gophers score 80 and we win...or hold MI to under 70

GO GOPHERS

Feeling weirdly optimistic today. Gach puts it together and scores 15, Robbins learns from last game and holds Dickinson under 50% shooting. Carr hits a couple daggers and gophers win 72-65

C'mon Robbins! Concede the easy layup.gonna sit out now for 15 minutes

Gabe called for chicken wing. Davison never called. Huh.

All things considered the kinda start we needed.

Poor officiating, just like every basketball game ever played.

Could have gone better, definitely could have gone worse. Keep up the fight with Robbins out for a while.

Top Bottom