***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

It's possible that due to Payne's physical play, they don't want him in the game until they see how the refs are calling things. Not saying this is the reason that Payne doesn't start.....but it would make sense considering how quickly he can pick up fouls.
Hahahahaha.

The lengths some will go to in a neverending quest to prop up this staff is hilarious.

Feels like we have had way more than 7 TO’s. Most leading 2 lay ups….

Hahahahaha.

The lengths some will go to in a neverending quest to prop up this staff is hilarious.
I'm thinking, seriously...we don't want Payne to do TOO well. Or he'll get bribed away.

We'll be good if we return everyone next year.

Hahahahaha.

This is actually why you should want to front load his minutes in each half.

Pathetic half. Seems we are satisfied to be dowin by ten at the half.

Hahahahaha.

I'm simply offering a suggestion as to why Payne might not start. Not saying it is right or wrong. Regardless.....I certainly trust the staff more than the random dipshit GH poster.

Not a great half in terms of execution. Rushed 3's, struggled to break the press, got back doored to death. I think we'll hit a couple 3's in the 2nd half, but we need to execute better to win.

Iowa has held 3 opponents under 70.
Alcorn St
UND
FAMU

Conference teams have scored:
87 (loss)
90 (loss)
83 (loss)
77 (win)
76 (win)

Iowa has 1 loss where an opponent scored under 80 (79 to Oklahoma)

Top Bottom