***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

He got to the rim very well and finished at Indiana a few days ago. He shot decent too. He is capable. He is not put into a position to do it often due to the shitty offensive “plan”.
Sorry

Williams had 11 points and 2 assists on 25% shooting
6 of his shots were from 3

I don’t know if he got to the rim well against indiana. I didn’t watch the game. He hasn’t shown the ability to do it consistently in the games I have watched though

Backups in so looks like we’ll be spared 40.

30 still very much on the table.

They have quit on Pitino! This reminds me of the Clemson game during Monson’s tenure. I left that game and told my wife, if Monson wasn’t fired I would not go to another game, luckily he was fired the next day. Today is one of those days!
Look at who is playing

who are our 2nd and 3rd best guys with kalshuer and Robbins out?

maybe they have quit. They’re also physically overwhelmed and in a talent deficit

Admittedly I didn’t even watch the Indiana game if that is what are you are referencing.

ihnen does some nice things. He is athletic.
but he doesn’t have the handles to be a slasher. He doesn’t have the shot to be a shooter. He doesn’t seem savvy enough to be a decent do everything guy.
He has his good moments. But for every good moment he has two errant passes. For every good moment he dribbled one off his knee or loses his man on defense. Ihnen isn’t getting minutes on a top 20 team.

So you just stopped in to talk shit about him in a game you weren't even watching?

He's a virtual certainty to transfer, IMO.
Most of roster will be turned over when a change is made.
Kalsheur probably stays.

that’s the only one I have confidence in staying

Most of roster will be turned over when a change is made.
Kalsheur probably stays.

that’s the only one I have confidence in staying
I mean he'd transfer even if Pitino is back. Same with Freeman. Our chances with both are probably better with a new coach.

I mean he'd transfer even if Pitino is back. Same with Freeman. Our chances with both are probably better with a new coach.
Don’t really want freeman back if he can be upgraded
Don’t know on the other. Haven’t seen him

Embarrass?.....The guy has made millions and created a below-average program....He should be embarrassed.
Coaches are fired in season all the time. It's not done to "embarrass" them, it's to put them and the team and fanbase out of the misery of a dead coach walking playing out the string.

Not an ideal performance today.

I don’t know how Pitino didn’t do a line change at the beginning of the 2nd half when all five appeared to not even want to play.

Why the hell do they have their All American still in the game?

I would feel far less conflicted about the remaining games if it was done now.
See you’re worried we are going to win. I’m confidence a decision has already been made
Probably was made a month ago

Top Bottom