***MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA BOTH TEAMS NEED A WIN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

He brings nothing. Continuing to play him over TT is just stubbornness.
Totally agree. We need to be looking to set up next year. Daniels sucks. TT needs work and experience. Johnson Sucks! Doing the same crap Pitino did.

Student section has been hyped all night, they have really been targeting Willis haha

Pretty obvious Nebraska was fired up thinking this was when they were going to get off the schneid. Which is weird to think that we were the team that they were psyched up for. And obviously we were not prepared for it.

Our only hope is to chuck 3's. But we're feeding Curry.

Wow, what happened to Curry, sprained his ankle and it must have sprained his brain cause he can’t even make a 3 foot shot now. He was money from 15 feet in earlier in the season.

I like the current lineup, if only Thiam were more reliable handling the ball at this time

Thiam can't play in the B1G. And it's concerning they thought he could.
Not sure yet about him. Have hardly seen him play. Has not seen action thus the game is too quick for him yet. He needs more time. Should have been getting more earlier so as to see if he can develop and adjust. The 2 minutes he gets, if even that, is not really to help him with
anything.

Not sure yet about him. Have hardly seen him play. Has not seen action thus the game is too quick for him yet. He needs more time. Should have been getting more earlier so as to see if he can develop and adjust. The 2 minutes he gets, if even that, is not really to help him with
anything.
he's practicing fouling now!

How can a team possibly have a worse loss than this?
It's Minnesota sports. Never say never. This team would have lost by 25 to South Dakota State for example.

That was one of the worst things I've ever seen...and I've been a Gopher fan for 40 years.

Top Bottom