***MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA BOTH TEAMS NEED A WIN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Wow! This really pathetic. especially against a team as bad as Nebraska

Is the ink dry on Coyle's contract extension?

My opinion of this coaching staff has taken a hit the last two games. Unprepared. Garbage effort. No adjustments.
I agree. WE all wanted to praise Johnson...and he has done some good things...but what we forgot was that the players, even though subpar talent wise, were experienced players so were able to come in right away and make an impact early...unlike a freshman team that is inexperienced and the game is too fast. That is what we are looking at next year...

This is really sad. Hard to watch. They look really unskilled compared to Neb.

When Willis and/or Battle are off this team has no shot. Ugly game, time to watch something else.

I agree. WE all wanted to praise Johnson...and he has done some good things...but what we forgot was that the players, even though subpar talent wise, were experienced players so were able to come in right away and make an impact early...unlike a freshman team that is inexperienced and the game is too fast. That is what we are looking at next year...
Also, at this point, there is tape out there on BJs system. No more surprising opponents with the same wrinkles, same switches to zone, etc.

I thought we could lose. I never thought we'd be down 20.

Credit Nebraska a bit

They are making sure that anyone but Willis beats em. Wont let him get shots off

We got the momentum now...only down by 15

Maybe the worst goal tending no call of all time in the Wolves game

Top Bottom