Ihmir Smith-Marsette Commits

"I don't even know one kid from my class that went there and made it."

Thats my favorite part of the article. That 2017 class was stacked.

I get it. You are very upset that someone posted a negative story about PJ. If you want to pretend that IGAF that Dave H throws a fit about it, go ahead, but you only prove my point. #RTB
LOL.
Fraudy McFraudpants claims he doesn't "GAF" about Dave H's post...but feels the need to respond.

Hahahahaha.

I get it. You are very upset that someone posted a negative story about PJ. If you want to pretend that IGAF that Dave H throws a fit about it, go ahead, but you only prove my point. #RTB

Can you read? Cause if you can then you definitely don't "get it". I don't care if people rip PJ to high heaven, half the time he deserves it. I rip him plenty and have said about a half dozen times (a few even to you during one of your little HS style badly snarked rants about Peej) he was never the coach I wanted and his style is not for me.

My problem is you suck at it and what's worse is you can tell you think you are some sort of genius with your pithy little stuff. Its mostly easily ignorable...on par with the crap you can find on X or Reddit that everyone ignores because it is neither funny nor smart. Trolling is an artform...and you rank somewhere between fingerpainting and making a turkey out of your handprint on construction paper.

I bet you felt all proud when you posted that nothingburger of a story (just like "Tiny" Joe Nelson did) thinking "oooh the Peej Lovers are gonna hate this!" right? Got a little extra pep in your step. I bet you sipped your cup of coffee slowly Kermit the Frog style you felt so proud. Meanwhile all of us are here wondering if it is time for a wellness check...

Keep on keeping on Spoofin...sooner or later Peej will be gone and you can move on to whatever else gives you a tingle up and down your leg. Maybe the next coach won't hurt your feel feels in whatever way Peej did.

Can you read? Cause if you can then you definitely don't "get it". I don't care if people rip PJ to high heaven
Oh, clearly :rolleyes:
Nothing says "I don't care" like multiple long rants about it.

Top Bottom