Ihmir Smith-Marsette Commits

I agree. My point wasn't that some of the D backs may switch, but that high school positions really dome matter all that much, and others may just switch to corner. No need to worry about Who specifically is identified as a high school corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murray was recruited as a DB by our coaches from the start although he was mainly a WR in HS.

All of our DB recruits over the Kill era that I can think of were kept at DB.

Agree that some kids can get changed from WR etc to CB although it's rarely successful. Unless you see a kid actively playing DB you'll never know how flexible their hips are and if they can turn and explode.

Murray was recruited as a DB by our coaches from the start although he was mainly a WR in HS.

All of our DB recruits over the Kill era that I can think of were kept at DB.

Agree that some kids can get changed from WR etc to CB although it's rarely successful. Unless you see a kid actively playing DB you'll never know how flexible their hips are and if they can turn and explode.

My point still stands - he was listed as a WR, just as some of the current recruits are. The coaches see plenty about their athletic ability and know where they can play them. Relax a little bit :)

Marsette is no longer commited to any school.
Well, he did burn 3 different schools. There's a great lesson in there for future recruits everywhere.

I wonder of Croslen and Marsette have admission issues.

They should have secured a NLI by now.

Needs to figure out first which still wants him.

Iowa clearly doesn't given his prior tweet. Another kid begging people to look at him while he announces he'll take his only remaining offer

Odd - didn't he commit 2 days ago? Usually takes longer for a kid to flip

Odd - didn't he commit 2 days ago? Usually takes longer for a kid to flip

Kids clueless. Never had the civility to officially decommit- then sent out a tweet inferring he wasn't being accepted by Iowa

I know you hate P.J., but he/the staff did nothing wrong in that story, and Smith-Marsette comes off like the naive dipshit that he was/is.
It ain’t like Fleck is would be the only one who does it either.

Bring back #Gutey!

I know you hate P.J., but he/the staff did nothing wrong in that story, and Smith-Marsette comes off like the naive dipshit that he was/is.
I don’t buy it. PJ doesn’t pressure kids. I’ve been told so.

You dug up a thread from 2017 to post this BS......good lord.
The story was from today. Was there a more recent ISM thread I missed? Whatever, we all know why you really didn’t like the story. 🤔

Cringeworthy? This is a fairly lame story. Thanks for sharing

I don’t buy it. PJ doesn’t pressure kids. I’ve been told so.
Don't buy what? Whoever said he doesn't pressure kids, like all coaches? Nothing burger of a story.

I see the writer mentioned the 2017 recruiting class as he's clueless of the other talent in that class. Plus, the kid was a distraction off the field for Iowa, so not much lost as we had Johnson and Bateman during his run.

Reviving this thread for this story is one of the most ridiculous efforts I've ever seen on this board. It is truly amazing how far off the deep end some previously normal and at least somewhat intelligent posters have gone. I guess that's what going full Off-Topic board does to you...

I see the writer mentioned the 2017 recruiting class as he's clueless of the other talent in that class. Plus, the kid was a distraction off the field for Iowa, so not much lost as we had Johnson and Bateman during his run.
He also helped the Vikings win a game against the Bears……when he played for the Bears

He is his own worse enemy for not finding success on and off the field.

Reviving this thread for this story is one of the most ridiculous efforts I've ever seen on this board. It is truly amazing how far off the deep end some previously normal and at least somewhat intelligent posters have gone. I guess that's what going full Off-Topic board does to you...
LOL. “Reviving”. The search function! An ISM story posted in an ISM thread. The horror. What is ridiculous is what some posters will do if someone says something negative about PJ. We can’t have that!

I see now we didn’t need an NFL wide-receiver either? Dear Lord 🤦‍♂️

Why do you insist on acting like a child? There are better ways to spend your time.

Don't buy what? Whoever said he doesn't pressure kids, like all coaches? Nothing burger of a story.
PJ only wants kids here that truly want to be here. Those that love the culture. #RTB

Why do you insist on acting like a child? There are better ways to spend your time.
⬇️⬇️⬇️
😂😂😂

Top Bottom