GAME #9: Gophers (6-2) v. Florida State (5-2) [ESPNU, 8:30PM]

And he made his free throws, but they aren't important.

Free throws are worth points, but they don't matter. I guess we don't care about scoring points. GW is really smart, so we have to trust him.

The only thing I get worked up about is the constant negative comments, never anything about what the guys are doing well. So, who gets worked up? Look in the mirror. That is my observation, UU.

When you start calling me a negative poster, Don, that's when I know you're getting worked up!

Relax...I kid, I kid.

Gophers are feisty and frisky. Just so you know.

You sure about that? When I tried to watch it with the app it asked for my cable provider. When I put charter, it asked for my zip code, at which point it told me I do not get ESPNU in my area. I'm trying ESPN3 on my computer and it won't load, so...

Could be wrong. I believe it's all about whether your provider has the agreement for ESPN3. It might be that you can't have that without the full ESPN networks.

Just had a great steal and offensive board..

I noticed the irony of the timing. Good thing he made those plays...in ~10 minutes he had approx. 4 positive plays: 1 steal, 1 Reb (off), and 2 points. Perhaps I missed something else. I'm curious what his +/- score is this season. Can't be good...it's been awful between Maui and tonight.

Is Buggs a fan favorite or something? Seems he got a fairly loud applause when he checked in, more than normal.

I've been out of the loop for a while with work, etc. Where is Mathieu?

I noticed the irony of the timing. Good thing he made those plays...in ~10 minutes he had 4 positive plays: 1 steal, 1 Reb (off), and 2 points. And a whole lot of negative ones.

LOL - he had more than 1 rebound, try to follow along. He had 3 offensive boards on one possession.

Rebounds 19-17 fsu........not bad.

Gophs only 3 turnovers.

fg- 3pt - ft
34.5% 50.0% 80.0%

Buggs is going to be apart of our rotation by the time conference play starts. We don't have anyone else like him. His length is a huge asset in the press and zone. He just needs to gain confidence and learn the system, which looks like he is doing.

Has there been any confirmed reason why he didn't see time in the 3 games/3 days in Maui? Was it a suspension?

I noticed the irony of the timing. Good thing he made those plays...in ~10 minutes he had 4 positive plays: 1 steal, 1 Reb (off), and 2 points. And a whole lot of negative ones.

No, you noticed a coincidence in the timing.

So, go ahead and list all the "negative" ones.

Do you watch him on the floor? I do, and he is very active on the floor, plays solid defense, even when it isn't blocks or rebounds. He is NOT an issue with this team, so don't try to make him one.

Has there been any confirmed reason why he didn't see time in the 3 games/3 days in Maui? Was it a suspension?

Pretty sure he did play. And no he didn't have a suspension. You really seem to be out of the loop in regards to this team. First game you've seen this year?

Or just trolling?

A part or apart Madtown? Agree w/your thoughts about Mr Buggs.

No, you noticed a coincidence in the timing.

So, go ahead and list all the "negative" ones.

Do you watch him on the floor? I do, and he is very active on the floor, plays solid defense, even when it isn't blocks or rebounds. He is NOT an issue with this team, so don't try to make him one.

UU, if you follow cncmin closely, you will realize that he is nothing but negative in a majority of his posts. So please excuse him, as he is a dumazz.

Pretty sure he did play. And no he didn't have a suspension. You really seem to be out of the loop in regards to this team. First game you've seen this year?

Or just trolling?

For various reasons, have only caught 1st half vs. Syracuse, Arkansas, Chaminade, FSU (after Gophers already had 8 points). In the time I've seen, Mo Walker has been a wreck in all facets of his game other than FT shooting, and his insertion at end of 1st half was first time I saw Buggs.

For various reasons, have only caught 1st half vs. Syracuse, Arkansas, Chaminade, FSU (after Gophers already had 8 points). In the time I've seen, Mo Walker has been a wreck in all facets of his game other than FT shooting, and his insertion at end of 1st half was first time I saw Buggs.

Then STFU.

4 players with 2 fouls

Oto
Mav
Joey
Little Dre

FSU
starting guard brooks with 3
2 guards with 2

UU, if you follow cncmin closely, you will realize that he is nothing but negative in a majority of his posts. So please excuse him, as he is a dumazz.

Great Grandad, simply not true, and give it a rest.

I've liked seeing the use of the bench in this game (probably foul related). But I'm hoping that Pitino ls still working on finding who "works" together on the court. Some guys just work better together.

Great Grandad, simply not true, and give it a rest.

You might want to rethink how you post, because I've always thought of you to be a very negative poster.

Or are you just "keepin' it real"?

Top Bottom